"I know, baby." he turned me around to face him. Even with me wearing 4 inch heels, he was taller than me, forcing me to lift my face up to see him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist.

"Can you pick up the kids today? I have to meet Sanjana." I asked him.

"Sure. I will drop them at your mom's place, pick them up when you return." he said.

"Okay. I am getting late now. There's breakfast on the dining table, eat before you leave." I said  and kissed him.

"Okay, I love you." he said after we pulled away.

"I love you." I shouted back after leaving the room and walking towards the stairs.

.

"Sanjana!" I squealed.

She had changed her job and was now well settled. Lorenzo finally shut down his gang and joined a normal day job like the rest of us. They were married since 4 years and they were trying to have kids as she had told me.

"Naina!"

"Well, we just met yesterday. Why are we so excited?" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know. You screamed so I did too."

"I actually do have a surprise." I tell her.

"I do too!"

"Okay, you go first." I said.

"No you." she said.

"I said, you."

"Okay, lets's say it together." she suggested.

"Fine, at three." I said and started the countdown.

"I am pregnant." we said at the same time.

"What? Are two not enough for you?" she said in shock.

"We didn't plan the first two." I defended myself.

"Okay, so this one is planned?"

"No..." I almost whispered and looked away.

"What are you two? Rabbits?" her voice pitched high.

"You are one to talk. We are neighbours, I can hear everything." I rolled my eyes

"Oh my God!"

"Not like that! You both are just too loud." I said.

"Have you told him yet?" she said after a minute of silence.

"No. You?"

"No." she said.

"Why don't we do it together. We can all go out tonight, it's a Friday anyway and both the kids are at my mom's place." I suggested.

"Okay. I will ask him and text you the address and time." she said and we talked more after finally leaving the usual cafe we hung out at.

.

Sanjana had chosen a pub for the venue. Weird, considering we both wouldn't be able to drink.

I chose the same champagne gold dress I was wearing the night I went to a club in India with Shiv, the night that brought us together. I put my hair down and curled them a bit, I put on slight makeup with a dark red shade of lipstick.

"Wow. Am I time travelling back to the past?" Shiv asked as he walked out of his closet wearing black dress pants and a white shirt tucked in.

"I just remembered I still have this dress, so I decided to wear it." I shrugged.

"You do realise that our kids were conceived because of that same dress." he said suggesting that the same could happen again.

"Yes, I do. But we were both drunk and I won't be drinking tonight." I told him.

"Why?" his brows furrowed.

"I will have to pick up the kids from my mom's place in the morning and I don't want to risk driving while I am hungover." I told him.

"I will pick them up."

"Your hangovers are even worse than mine." I stated and walked into my closet to find a comfortable pair of heels.

.

We reached the place and it was filled with people and already reeked of alcohol and smoke which made me sick.

"Well this is no Escape but thankfully we don't need one in our life now." I said as he parked the car and we walked into the club.

.

Author's note-

So this is the actual end of Shiv and Naina's cute little love story! I know, the epilogue was really short but I don't really know what to write. The story pretty much ended in the last chapter.

Please vote and comment as you read. Thank you so much for giving this book a chance and I hope you all liked my first book ever to be completed!

Again, thank you all so much! I wouldn't have become a writer if not for you readers. 

Lots of love.