Intro

Love is the strongest force on earth. It can heal you or break you. For those who are lucky, love will always be a priority. They will show affection whenever they have a chance, wheater it is through a kiss, a hug or even through little daily gestures that will make your heart scream for them  beating louder and faster as possible.

Love letters are one of the little yet most heartfelt things you can share with someone. They're tiny pieces of your heart. Once you share them, the person who will read it, will feel like it's looking at himself in the mirror because that's how you see him. More than that, you will be showing an exclusive part of you that few people in your life have access to. Your emotions spread through the tiny piece of paper are raw and there is no way you'll feel as vulnerable and anxious than when you send it.

Will he like what you did?

Was it too much?

Those doubts will keep your mind busy and the anxious feeling for a feedback will take over you, but at the end of the day, he is your person, and he will love anything you come up with.

You might be one thousand miles away and he will wait for you, thinking about how amazing it will be when you get home, making love until the sun comes up and sharing those little moments with you.

That's what Juliet Adams felt like when she got a position at the International Architecture Company. Working abroad developing amazing projects around the world was the dream, but Tom Harris was also part of it. They promised to wait for each other and fight for their relationship no matter the distance. Surprisingly to their friends and family, it was working.

To each city she goes, she picks a postcard and writes on it what she misses the most about him.

What if those postcards are send to the wrong address? Would it be bad luck or a sign that love was behind a different door?

Stay tuned to find out ❤️