Kicked Out

JESSICA POV

I nervously walked into the president's office as I was instructed. The president's face wasn't very bright; instead it was pretty obvious he was mad about something, probably the scandal I've gotten myself involved into. I stood in front of his desk and waited for him to gesture for me to sit.

"Take a seat," he instructed.

I did as he said, and out of instinct, my fingers started to fumble and I was almost shaking. I knew that if something happened, I wouldn't be occupied with a job until I found something else.

"You asked to see me?" I said quietly, in the most mannerful voice I could manage, if that was even possible.

"Yes," he paused, "Jessica, I wasn't expecting this from you. You seem like someone who would follow the rules and do what you're told all the time."

"President Lee, it's not what it looks like," I tried explaining.

"Jessica, you don't need to make up excuses. You just got into the company a few months ago, you just debuted recently, people are just starting to like you, and what do you do? You get involved in a scandal. I don't know what you're thinking, but you can't get away from things like this in our company." President Lee said.

"I'm sorry, I apologize for being careless, but it isn't what it loo-"

"I already said you don't need to explain. You're out of the company."

"What? But sir I-" I tried once again to explain.

"You can get your things from the dorm and move out by tomorrow. Your contract now doesn't exist. Good luck," President Lee said, asking secretary Kwangsoo to escort me out of his office.

"President I-" I tried to explain as I was dragged out he door by Kwangsoo.

"Oppa please, I can't lose my job again." I tried to get Kwangsoo to have mercy on me.

"Mianhe Jessica, I don't think you are meant for this company." Kwangsoo said after he dragged me all the way to the practice room.

"What- what do you mean?" I was shocked. I thought Kwangsoo was on my side.

"Jessica, I found out something that I shouldn't have found out. I heard something I shouldn't have heard." Kwangsoo said in a voice almost as quiet as a whisper.

I was silent. Is something going on? Instead of continuing to speak, Kwangsoo closed the door of the practice room and sat down next to me on the sofa.

He faced with a serious expression and started to speak, "Your contract. It's fake."

"...What? What do you mean it's fake? How is that possible?" I replied.

"You're being at this company. Your terrible debut. Your scandal. All of it was an act of revenge."

"Revenge? Who would want to get revenge on me?"

"HyeJin. You know she's the daughter of President Lee. And even if she doesn't say so, she still has feelings for Luhan. She's getting revenge on you because you took her boyfriend from her."

"What? First of all, how did you know we were dating? How do you know HyeJin unnie still has feelings for Luhan? How do you know she wants to get revenge on me? And how can you say that I took Luhan from her?" I spurted, getting a bit emotional at the last question.

"Jessica, I know it's a lot to take in. Just think about it. I've told you what I know. When you're ready to handle all that a going on, contact me, but for now, get some rest."