White Lies

JESSICA POV

"What are you two doing?"

Shit.

Its HyeJin.

"U-unnie..."

"Nevermind. I can already tell what you two were doing. You don't have to explain."

"Unnie... Umm..."

"You guys make sure not to get caught. If you do, both of your careers are gone. Be careful."

"Unnie!" I freed myself from Luhan's grasp and chased after her.

"Unnie!"

"Wae?"

"Unnie, mianhe. Cheungmal mianhe. You must feel terrible."

"Jessica,"she smiled,"if you saw your ex with another girl right after you broke up, wouldn't you feel that way too?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Jessica, I care for you, so if you care for me, break up with him, for me."her smile was replaced with a hard expression.

"Uhh..."

"I have to go to my schedule, think things through carefully Jessica. Kaige."she left me standing there, dazed at what I've just heard, and torn. Between friendship, and a relationship.

-

"Noona."

"Noona."

"Noona!!"

"NOONA!"

"Huh? Bwo?"

"Why do you keep spacing out? What is in your head that is making you so out of this world?"

"Ahh... Just you know, problems."

"Hmm. I bet its a guy. Is it a guy? Who is it? Malhaebwa!"

"YAH Jason! Anigoden!"

"Tch. You cant fool me. I know its a guy."

"Just shikedo and do your dancing."

"ITS VOCAL TRAINING!!"

"Deh?"

"Oh my god. This is what Im talking about. Aish."

"Whatever."

-

"Kamsamida, seongsaenim." I walked out of the classroom, only to be dragged away to the stairs. Again.

"Not again!"

"What did Hye Jin say?"

"What do you mean? She didn't say anything."

"She had to have said something!"

"Well she didnt."

"I don't believe you."

"Then dont."

"Aish. So stubborn. Arasseo. I'll just leave without believing you. Kaige!"

"Bai bai!"

"Yah don't use your language tricks on me!"

"I just said annyeong in english..."

"I need to learn more english. Ill just ask Krease later. Bai bai!"

"Bai!"

-

I stared at the ceiling, not able to sleep. Jessica, I care for you, so if you care for me, break up with him, for me.

I turned to face the nightstand on the side of my bed. Jessica, I care for you, so if you care for me, break up with him, for me.

I turned to the other side. Jessica, I care for you, so if you care for me, break up with him, for me.

Aish! Why does that keep echoing in my head!?

I turned so that my face was in my pillow. Jessica, I care for you, so if you care for me, break up with him, for me.

I give up. I cant sleep. I cant focus. Im spacing out all the time. I cant do anything. All because of that stupid echo.

I want to make Hye Jin feel better, but I cant break up with Luhan. Its hard to admit... But i love him.

There's no way to solve this... Unless I...

-

That's right we're on the stairs again. But it was me pulling Luhan, not the other way around.

"Did you miss me that much that the minute I come out the bathroom you drag me over here?"Luhan smirked.

"No. I need you to do something for me."

"... What is it."

"Pretend that we broke up in front of Hye Jin."

"Wae?"

"...Uhh... She cant know that were dating."

"...Deal, as long as we dont actually break up ^^" he said the last part a bit quietly, as if he was shy.

"Don't worry"I smiled and sped off to find HyeJin.

-

"Unnie!"HyeJin turned around.

"Oh, Jessica"

"Unnie, I... Broke up with him." Shock was written all over her face.

"Deh? Jinja? Wah, Jessica you really are the most loyal chingu!"HyeJin smiled the biggest smile and gave me a gigantic hug.

HyeJin unnie, I am so sorry. I really am.

-

ɑɴnყєoɴgɦɑɑყo єoʀoвєuɴ!

ғıʀsт cɦɑpтєʀ oғ 2014!!!

ıтs ғuʟʟ oғɑʟoguє...

вuт ıғ ou gus ɦɑѵɴт ғıguʀєd ıт ouт єт, jєssıcɑ ɑɴd ʟuʟu ɦɑѵ ɑ ı-ʟoѵє-u-вuт-ı-doɴт-ωɑɴт-тo-ɑdϻıт-ıт ʀєʟɑтıoɴsɦıp

ɑϻuтєɴ ĸɑϻsɑϻıdɑ ғoʀ ʀєɑɴg ɑɴd ĸɑϻsɑϻıdɑ ғoʀ 2ĸ!!,