Swary

HYE JIN POV

"Appa, did you finish the song? Can I hear it?" I pleaded as he continued on organizing some stupid files and not responding to me.
"Appa!" I yelled, trying to get his attention. "Aish, cant you see Im busy? Go ask Secretary Lee." he scolded without even looking up from his papers. Pouting, I walked out the door of his office to find Secretary Lee standing right outside the door.

"Secretary Lee, can you let me hear the song? You know what Im talking about right?" I asked, assuming my father assigned the work to him. "Ah yes, follow me." Happily, I followed Secretary Lee into the audio room, where I picked up one of the headphones and wore it on my head. The music started playing, and immediately, my ears felt like bleeding and I suddenly became nauseous. Deciding that the music was terrible enough, I took off the headphones and set it back in its place.

"It's perfect."

KWANGSOO POV

I bowed 90 degrees as HyeJin walked past me out the door. From her expression a minute ago, I could tell the music was even worse than I imagined. Curious, I decided to find out myself, and I put on the headphones HyeJin had left sitting on the table.

At the exact moment I pressed the 'play' button, music blasted in my ears, and the chords were so badly put together that I don't even know if I could call it 'music'. It sounded like a bunch of sound effects, instrument sounds, and screams put together with no sense of rhythm. How will Jessica ever be able to sing to this?

Of course Im President Lee's secretary, and everything is supposed to be confidential, but Jessica is just someone I want to protect badly, like how I would feel with a little sister. She's not exactly the person who needs someone to look after her, seeing her defend herself from all the hate she gets just for being on a popular show with a popular idol. But even though she takes good care of herself and is strong enough, she still seems fragile and delicate. It's like she has two different sides combined into one. It's the feeling where she gives off a vibe that screams "I don't need anyone", but also, because of that vibe, everyone wants to protect her. Get what I mean? Probably not.

Of course I've heard of HyeJin's 'Plan B', since I overheard the conversation between her and her father, and of course President Lee had me carry it out, but as I was following orders, another side of me wanted to disobey them and root for Jessica. But of course i would lose my job. It seems I have to choose between having a job or being moral.

-

Haro! I'm back! Miss me? No? Ok. Well yes this is a short chapter but I didn't want to put Jessica's POV in here. So this is just what's going on in the office keke. I hope after this I can update quickly, since summer is coming soon (yey), so please anticipate!

Thank you for reading!