Scandal

LUHAN POV

"The reason you wanted to talk. It was for this? It was because you doubted me. And the reason you're getting mad and yelling. It was because you don't trust me. Rather than asking me to explain, you simply assume I'm cheating. I'm sorry, I can't date a man who doesn't trust his own girlfriend." Jessica walked out of the room, leaving me dumbfounded. What did I just do?

HYEJIN POV

I waited outside my father's office while he was speaking with one of the trainees. A few minutes later, a small and short trainee came out of the room. Seeing that I was waiting, she apologized and bowed. Not acknowledging her much, I nodded and went inside the office, closing the door behind me.

"Did someone bring them?" I asked.

"Yeah, it'll probably be out in a few hours. Scandals spread like that. I still don't get why you hate her so much. She seems like such a nice person. She could bring us a lot of profit if she continues too." My father shook his head.

"You won't understand. When the scandal breaks, don't say anything and wait for Top Media's statement."

"Are you the president of Sm? I'll deal with it. You just go practice instead of doing these useless things. Go." My father asked.

JESSICA POV

"Yeboseyo?" I answered the phone call, taking a slight break from practice.

"Yah, what is this? Aren't you dating Luhan? What is this stuff with Byunghun?" Tiffany's voice sounded anxious and confused over the phone.

"Bwo? What are you talking about? What stuff with Byunghun?"

"Are you saying you don't know? Go on the internet right now. See you." Tiffany hung up, and I checked the news online as she instructed.

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open as I read the article and saw the exact pictures Luhan showed me just a while ago.

"Jessica, a rookie who recently debuted from Sm entertainment, has been seen holding hands with a another. The man in the pictures seem to be L.Joe of Teen Top. Sm has not yet released a statement, and neither has Top Media. We have been ~"

I nearly dropped my phone as I read through the first few sentences of the article. How could this happen? Who took these pictures? Questions flood my mind as I put my phone back in my bag and hurried out of the practice room. I was about to go to the room Luhan was usually in, but then I realized.

We had broken up.

Umm... Yea... That's the chapter. I know, lame. But I guess I just wanted to release at least something, its been too long and you guys probably forgot what this story is even about

I want to update quickly but high school is such a pain and I don't have time for anything. I'm so sorry

Anyways to everyone who us still reading this story, thank you so much. I'm sorry to keep you waiting