Goodbye

JESSICA POV

I jumped onto my bed and positioned myself in a comfortable position. After feeling satisfied, I took my phone from the table and of course, I scrolled through my Instagram feed. [Come on guys, we all do it. :$]

As I scrolled through the comments of my latest photo, I wasn't surprised at the malicious comments written. So, bored as I was, I read some of them.

You don't deserve Luhan.

Get off our oppa you whore.

Who are you?

Hoe don't do it..

Oh my god

[I HAD TO]

I admit it. Reading these comments did not feel great, but I couldn't help myself. I just felt like I needed to know what people were saying about me.

Should I delete my Instagram? The though lingered in my head for quite a while, but I knew the bashing would not stop even after I deleted it. I put down my phone and rolled over in bed, but I didn't get much sleep that night.

LUHAN POV

"Luhan, please come to the office." The secretary's voice was heard throughout the SM building.

I knew what was coming. I was going to be yelled at, punished, and in the worst case scenario, fired.

So I made up my mind.

I was going to leave the company myself.

"What!? You're leaving?" The president asked.

"...yes, I figured I had caused enough trouble for not just the company but also to the people close to me. I'm sorry sir."

What I heard after was completely unexpected.

"Very well. We will be sueing you for violation of contract. You may leave now. Good luck Luhan."

I paused for a second to process the shock I experienced, and with a bow, I left the room.

The tear sitting in my eye threatened to fall out as I looked up at our dorms. I could see all the memories created with the members here, and it pained me to leave them. I slowly walked inside and found the living room empty. They were probably on a schedule.

I took in everything I saw. Almost like they were ghosts, I saw the members using our furniture, smiling and laughing. There was Chanyeol and Lay in their room practicing guitar together, Kyungsoo testing recipes in the kitchen while Xiumin tried them, Chen talking on the phone with his girlfriend while Kris slept on his bed, Kai and Suho watching Spongebob, and Sehun playing some computer game while Tao watched.

And the tear fell out. I couldn't fight the pain anymore. I knew the members would be mad; I could already see the confusion and disbelief on their faces.

My finger hovered over the call button in our group chat. Should I call them? I pondered over the thought, but I realized hearing their voices would only make me weaker. Sigh. How will I ever make it up to them?

I ended up baking. Yes baking. I recalled what Kyungsoo had taught me before and attempted to make a cake. Ok, I admit. It did not taste as well as I wanted it to. Ok fine it tasted like crap. I was going to put in some msg but I couldn't find it so...

I found a piece of blank paper lying around and wrote a note that would be placed beside the cake.

Hey guise it's me. I... don't know how to say this. So uhh I'm not going to. Well when you find out, you will probably kill me. But. Before you do that. I want to apologize. I'm so sorry you have to experience this. I don't know how to make it up to you but.. I baked this wonderfully tasting cake..?

I hope we will be able to hang out in the future. Forgive me? :')

Signed the love of your lives

After packing my stuff into a few suitcases, I took one last look at the dorm I spent so many years of my life in; the dorm where I shared all my memories with my members, where we cried together and helped each other in times of hardship, where we laughed together and understood one another. And with one last look, I turned my back, and I left.

GUISE I SWEAR I HAD PLANNED FOR LUHAN AND JESSICA TO LEAVE BEFORE .. they actually left. But anyways.... Finally an update! yay lol
It was a sucky one I know but...

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed your spring break and thanks for reading!