You not anyone else

JESSICA POV

You have got to be kidding me. WGM? With Luhan? Seriously?

I mean. He's my friend and all, but why couldn't they pair me with
someone i'd be less awkward with... *sigh* Is this karma? What did i ever do to deserve this? His sasaeng fans are going to kill me. And i can't back out either. Aish.

"Uhh, chogio, Jessica-shi? Gwenchana?" Huh? What?

"Oh neh." Whoops. I forgot i zoned out.

We entered the bubble tea shop close by and found a seat right next to the window. It wasn't very crowded, thank goodness, so we took off the humongous scarves and sunglasses we were wearing. Why were we here? I'm not sure actually, Luhan suggested it. I guess we should get to know each other a little more before we start a program together.

"Ill take regular."

"Me too."

The middle-aged waitress smiled and winked at the two of us as she left the table with our orders. ...What was that about?

"Jessica-shi, can i tell you something?" I took my attention off the small gesture of the ahjumma and turned my attention to Luhan.

"Oppa, i know you have a girlfriend. Dont worry, i wont do anything to you. *slight chuckle*"

"Umm, ok *slight chuckle* Its just, were so awkward around each other, and i dont want to be awkward like this."

"Yea... Me neither"

"Do you watch WGM?"

"Sort of... I've seen a few episodes of Tae'eun and Yongseo."

"Same."

Awkward...

"So is HyeJin ok with this?"

"Well... She tends to get jealous easily, so she might not like you."

"Oh... Umm... Well im sure she knows that im not any harm right?"

"Yea. I told her not to worry. But knowing her im sure she still will."

He continued, "Shes not that bad acually once you get to know her, shes just really protective."

"What if i tell her that i really dont have interest in you?"

LUHAN POV

"What if i tell her that i really dont have interest in you?" What? She has no interest in me? Hearing that i felt...my heart sank a little. Does she really have no feelings for me?

"Dont worry Jessica, shes not going to do anything,arasseo?"

"Ok haha ill stop worrying."

The waiter came right then and set down our drinks, smiling and leaving again. Thank god the atmosphere wasnt so awkward as it was before.

We were talking about another member and i noticed she had some bubble tea on the corner of her mouth. So i wiped it off with my thumb...

Oh god. What did just do! My hand has a mind of its own now huh.

Then i noticed her surprised and slightly blushing face. Oh shit i could feel the blush creeping up my face too. Why did i have to make the atmosphere all awkward again! Stupid hand.

"Umm, gomawo." Great. She's all shy again.

"Oh no problem..."

"Well ill be going now, annyeoung Luhan oppa." She waved shyly and started to get up.