Busy

JESSICA POV

{"yeboseyo?"

"Jessica, its Director Kim. Shinhwa's new fashion line will be released shortly, so you're going to have to attend out press conferences soon as head designer. I will notify you when you are needed. For now, keep your schedule open."

"Deh? Oh, aigaesimida."}

Wah, now that I will be attending the press conferences as the head fashion designer, Ill be a whole lot more respected. When I wasn't head designer and attended, I was barely even noticed. This is what I've always wanted, and now I have it. I want to thank Director Kim, WGM, the staff, and lastly, my parents for giving birth to me. It has been a wonderful adventure. Kamsamida!

[a/n Please excuse Jessica thinking she won a music award.]

{"yeboseyo?"

"Jessica, I gave President Lee your signed contract. You will start training tomorrow. He even wants you to debut soon. Your very lucky Jessica, not many people get attention from him like this."

"DEH? BWOLAGU? START TRAINING TOMOROW? DEBUT SOON?"

"Neh, training starts from 9:00-2:00, sometimes more."

"Bwo? Oh, aigaesimida."}

9:00-2:00. Seriously? But Director Kim told me to keep my schedule open...

-

I woke up to my alarm an hour before I needed to leave to the Sm building. I got ready and wore leggings and a loose shirt with converse, since I needed to train dancing and stuff. I put 2 scrunchies on my wrist, just in case I got all sweaty and needed to tie up my hair.

By the time I was done, it was time to leave, so I stuffed some food in my mouth and left a note for Tiffany, saying I was going to Sm. I don't think she has any shoots today, so she was sleeping at the moment.

-

I arrived at the building at around 9:00- don't get me wrong, I wasn't late (thank god)-and Kwangsoo Oppa was in the lobby, talking to one of receptionists. He saw me and came over.

"Good morning Oppa."I greeted him.

"Good morning, ready for training?"

"Well... Yea sure."

"Arasseo, go to second floor and you will find all the trainee schedules. Find you name and follow it. When you're finished you can leave. It'll be like that everyday."

"Oh, gomawo."

"If you need anything just ask me. I'll just be around the place."

"Neh, gomawo."

I got off the elevator at the second floor, and like Kwangsoo had said, the trainee schedules were posted right on the wall in front of me. I found my name grouped with Sierra Park, Bella Song, and Jason Kim. Bwoya? There's only 4 people in my group (including me) and around 15 in the others. Also all these people have English names. They're probably american, like me.

Our schedule read:

2 hours of dance training
Lunch break
2 hours of vocal training
2 hours of other training

[a/n can we just say that guys and girls have the same dance training and vocal training? Also its all going to change when the members are in a group too... Kamsamida!]