None of your concern

I am back !!!!!!!
36 days later / month and 6 days

I haven't seen or talk to David since I told him I couldn't trust him. He come gets ki from his mother house and I pick her up from there when he drops her back off .

I miss him , our family , our late night adventures. I miss my man I said wiping my face as the tears dropped from my eyes. I am now at my office and I just go into depression random times of the day .

I mean I get emotional just thinking about him. Hey sweetie john said coming in my office. I quickly wiped my face again. I am sorry I said locking eyes with him . red face and puffy eyes .

I came in to talk about a client but are you okay ? I broke down my face was now red and my eyes was blood shot . He won't reply to my message, he doesn't answer the phone. I have to call him private to hear his voice. John just confromt me and didn't say anything he just let me get it all out.

I miss waking up to him , I miss kissing him in his sleep. I miss listening to him talk to ki latenight from the baby monitor. I lost him John and I shoulda been there to support him. Instead I move out and got a apartment. He needed me and I wasn't there .

I am so stupid I said playing with my nails. I don't know what to do. What to do i said looking at John . Go get your man sis he said standing me to my feet. It's clear as day you love him. He said grabbing a tissue wiping my eyes.

Where do you think he is he asked. I don't know maybe the townhouse ? I told the office I was taking the rest of the day off and headed there . I knock a couple times before I used my key entering but no one was here and the house was clean smelled like clean liens.

I sat on the couch before heading to his office / man cave. I look at his paper on the desk and it looks like he is having a dinner tonight at 11 all black. I took a picture of it and headed out the house.

It's a fancy event . David had ki for the weekend so today my day to get her but imma see if his mom let her stay over. I know she wouldn't mind .

Heading to his moms
I stop by his mom house , parking getting out the car . I knocked a few times before she answer greeting me with a smile. Hey ma I said hugging her . Your early she said closing the door . I know umm I was wondering can you watch ki for the night and not tell dave.

She looked at me funny . I mean I am gonna pop up at his event tonight and see if he'll talk to me there since I haven't seen him and he haven't answer the phone. That wouldn't be a problem babes you know I am all for you and my son. He does seem unhappy right now but hopefully you get him back to that point.

I am so glad we had that talk and sat our differences aside because honestly your a good woman and you make him happy. And again I am so sorry for speaking to you like that. It's fine ma you know I forgave you for that.

Okay so I should be going now I gotta get my hair done I wanna look good for him. Go head I'll call once I get ki ready for bed. Thanks again I said hugging her.

4hours Later

It's a all black but I decided to wear red

It's a all black but I decided to wear red . I want him to notice me . It was ending I made sure I came the last two hours. As I enter I seen all eyes was on me . Mostly men and a few of them had dates . Similar to the last event.
I look up seeing David at the poker table on the 2 level .

I wasn't gonna just come up to him till I seen he was alone just because I didn't know what reaction I'll get outta him

I wasn't gonna just come up to him till I seen he was alone just because I didn't know what reaction I'll get outta him. I took two shots of Hennessy and watch him walk towards his office.

I waited a little while till I followed him. It was dark down the hall. I reach the wooden door and turn the knob. I was scared so I let it go trying to regain my confidence.

I let out a breath and turn the knob again but this time pushing the door open and was met with a gun barrel.

David I said with wide eyes

David I said with wide eyes . Ash what the fuck you doing here he said with the gun still amid at me . I was scared but I didn't care. I walk up to him putting my hand on the gun lowering it.

I um I had to come here David you haven't answer my calls ? You don't text me back. He just kept looking at me with no emotions. I am lost without you David. I am Broking and I don't blame you , I blame me .

I miss my family , I miss you , I miss our late night talks. I miss you watching me brush my teeth in the morning I said moving closer to him. Now in tears . I don't know anything anymore but what I do know is I want you. I want us I said closing the gap in between us. He hadn't spoke a word since I got in here .

I don't care how desperate I look too him right now . I wanted him to know I was vulnerable. I was vulnerable for him and my family. I love you I said reaching up wrapping my arm around his neck.

The moment are lips met I felt relaxed as I made out with him in his office.

TBC .........