Feel better

David
I woke up in bed alone and the only person been on my mind heavy is my brother jutt . We grew up together and he's been by my side since day one .
My mom called me lastnight and told me he slip in a coma . Temporary and when he wake up she'll let me know. Ash wanted to go home lastnight but she can't , I can't . clearly it's some shit bouts to go down and for the most part I have to make sure she's safe and my baby . so Imma just have to stick this shit out .
I walked outside and seen ash , my baby so beautiful .

I took off my clothes , stepping in the water grabbing her from behind placing my hand on her stomach

I took off my clothes , stepping in the water grabbing her from behind placing my hand on her stomach . Goodmorning beautiful I said kissing her neck . Goodmorning baby howd you sleep she asked as she slowly turn around .
Iight , Then she just squeezed me . I love being here , it's so soothing. I can't believe you tried to run game on me I said pouring my Moët . Baby she said threw her teeth nah don't be embarrassed. I am kinda impressed, never thought of some shit like that happening to me .
Well since we talking about it , I was so comfortable with you I think it's because I didn't like you . I sat back offened , I date office dudes and I am not a office dude I questioned her . I am not saying that baby I am saying like office dudes meaning preppy dudes .
Whatever I am done talking about it , this dick must was good cause I was busting in that everynight he said laughing. Damn and you pregnant, I said sipping my drink laughing . She turned around a walk toward me , I thought you was kinda cute too I said playing with his lips .
I wanna buy a bigger house . Bigger ? Yeah something I feel comfortable bring my baby in . I like that I said kissing his neck , oh and I wanna get a playground built , her own little spot in the house besides her room . She look at me with tears in her eyes . Why you crying baby . It just make be so happy how excited you is but more because it's a boy .
Kairi that's gonna be her name . I like that baby but I like Penelope more . Penelope kairi Brewster. Look how we just did that I said rubbing my hands over her booty . I think I wanna go outside today i said and watch her lit up , baby can we still go on a hike. A hike I asked looking at her to make sure she was serious. Yeah baby we can do that . She jump in excitement. Ughhhh I love you she said straddling me.
You do. ? I asked looking down at her . yeah i knew I was gonna fall in love with you after the second date . Damn had you like that I said snapping my fingers. Like that she copied me before placing a kiss on my lips . Wanna fuck I said try get her the lift up . Nope I just like sitting here . You making me hard thou , deal with she said before she move closer so now her pussy was just sitting on my dick . Self control, I said in my head.
We in the middle of a conversation and she keep moving and laughing , moving around just a little to much. But I can feel how wet she is. Baby , baby she snapping her fingers in my face. What happen there she asked ? I was think about fucking you. Well you not , come on we gotta go hiking she squealed.