Bali

10votes
Somewhere in Bali

Baby , I turned around and Dave took a picture . Come the waters so warm . you enjoy it baby he said sipping his Moët

I jump in the water , and swim to him pushing myself out the water

I jump in the water , and swim to him pushing myself out the water . Baby please come swim with us I said slashing water on him.
Us he said confused ? me and your daughter I said smiling. Know it's a girl he said laughing you funny . Come I stretch my arms for him . iight baby he put down his Moët & put his feet in & i started to swim towards him . I stop once I got right between his legs . I can't believe I am here right now .
Believe it he said smirking . Thank you baby again . He kissed my forehead . Tryna get some fire head in the swimming pool he raised his eyebrows. we was so high up you couldn't even see us . So whatever another thing crossed off my bucket list. I pulled him out and watch him look at me with lust .
I smacked him all over my lips before sucking him into my mouth . Mouth so wet He groaned . I pushed my tongue out taking him down my throat spitting on him making his dick glisten . Damn I love you , his phone rung cutting off my victory speech & He got up and I just swam to The other side of the pool .
40mins Later
I walked out the pool to see what he was doing $ he was sitting on the bed with his head low . Baby I said walking over to him . I heard a sniffle and he got up before I can sit by him . David ? He looked up with tears in his eyes . Baby what's wrong . Jutt got shot . Is he okay ? I don't know , nobody knows nothing he said heading to the bathroom . I heard the shower turn on and I stripped outta my swimsuit .
I walked towards the bathroom and slide the door coming behind him . Baby it's okay , he gonn be okay . He turn around bending down on my shoulder . I felt his shoulder move up and down and I just held him . Whispering positive things in his ear .
I washed him up and then myself . Come on baby let's get out . I got out first and he got out behind me . He walked out towards the room and I was in the bathroom putting my hair in a bun . Once I was finished I went in the room and he was still sitting on the bed in his towel . My poor baby , it broke my heart to see him like this.
I went in the bag grabbing his beater and a pair of boxers . Here baby get dress so we can lay down . I slip on a shirt and underwear . David laid down smoking a blunt & I sat down by him getting under the covers . Baby ? Huh I said picking my head up to looking at him . Did you eat ? I am not hungry I laid back down . But my baby is he said calling room service .
This man I said in my head . He put his blunt out still sipping on Belair, I rub his chest watching friends . I love you dave I said lowly but loud enough for him to hear me . I love you too he said with a sniff . I rise up letting him sit his head on my chest and rub his back . He gonna be fine baby , he just sniffed harder .
Room service came and I got up to get the door but he mugged me . Get your ass in that bed he looked me up and down before getting the door . I looked down and realized I only had on my underwear and a beater .
I plopped back in the bed and he brought me my chicken fingers and fries . And walked on the balcony . I sat down eating my fries because maybe he do need space . I finished my food . Finishing up the rest of my water . I musta fallen asleep because I felt Dave's hands wrap around my body pulling me closer .
He kissed my ear then my neck before whispering that he needed me . I mean I was trying bust this nut for two days now I said in my head . So I turn over stripping out my clothes letting him have me .
10votess