Disaster

We pulled up outside and I started taking off my seat belt. Aye he said grabbing my hand , we good babe . Yes and what's that on your nose I said wiping it . He quickly moved my hands and wipe it hisself . You was eating my powder donuts babe I said poking him . He laughed. She sleep I said opening the door. I watch him come around and grab the carseat and her bag.

I walked close behind him . we walk in with my heels clicking against the marble floors . Hi I said waving to everybody , Dave sister immediately ran over to me pulling my arm , we need to talk. Okay wait a sec just let me check on my baby. I walk in the kitchen where dave was at with my baby and him and his mom Was whispering . I clear my throat as I walked in the kitchen.

Baby should I put the milk in the fridge he asked opening her bag . Yeah baby , hey Mrs. Brestwer . Ashley . I look at Dave and laughed . He didn't say nothing he just continued putting the bottles in the refrigerator . Unbelievable . What is your problem with me I ask with a serious face . Nothing . Hello I said slamming my hand down on the island. Causing them both to look at me .

I just don't like you she shrugged . I look at Dave and nothing . I had to bend my my neck to look at him . David ! Ma come on now he said looking away . Look okay I never did any thing to you . I love your son and our daughter. It's not his. Excuse me bitch I said walking around to get my baby . Ashley ! Dave said yelling . Oh it's Ashley now. Fuck you David and your loony toon ass mom . Give me my baby . I grab her putting her in the car seat repacking her diaper baby . What the fuck you doing he said pushing me.

Don't push me pussy I said grabbing the bag . Gimmie my keys I said trying to run his pockets. He push me again and his mom in the corner smirking . Don't cry don't cry don't cry . I repeated over and over in my head . I grab my baby walking towards the door. Where you going he said hot on my heels. Home , to pack my shit .

Stop playing with me he said grabbing my waist. GET OFF ME I screamed louder then I wanted too be . He let go and threw the keys making them hit the door. Know imma dog . I bent down picking the keys up . Bye bitch his mom said from a distances . I turn to look around at Dave and his head was down but his eyes was staring up at me.

I hate you I said lowly . Go find that baby's daddy cause I ain't it . Are you fucking on crack David that baby look just like you his sister said over hearing are convo. No it's ok I said opening the door I will never let a man deny my baby twice. when you realize how you fucked a good thing up don't come back baby cause I ain't gonna be here . I am not worry bout you ash you know who I am he said with a smirk .

Don't call me unless you want dna bitch I said opening up the door. I place my baby in the car strapping her in the car . I walk around to my side and I finally able to cry . I can't believe it . I was crying hysterically he broke me . I was in denial I wanted to go back in there to talk to him something wasn't right.

I lift my head and David sister was standing there . I rolled the window and fixing myself . You okay she said leaning in the window. I don't know what I did wrong I said crying . I never cheated on him , Ki is his . I know for sure. I wanna do dna I said whipping my eyes. I know ki his sis she looks just like Dave . They tripping she said walking to get the passenger. I mean this morning he was saying ki was his twin but maybe he was just agreeing because I said so .

Then something click and I just got angry and I zoned out and didn't hear anything she was saying. You okay ash. Yeah I am fine can you get out my car now I don't wanna have to kill your brother I said pointing to the window . Dave was walking to the car . Shit she quickly jump out and I pulled off.

I shook my head laughing . Once I got home I got my baby out going to the door carrying my baby in her carseat . She was sound asleep . Mommy loves you I said kissing her nose . I grab two suit cases , and pack some of my things . I pack mostly all ki things bring everything back and forth from the house to the car .

I changed and put vans , sweats shorts and a cami on . Putting my hair in a middle part back on . Your okay I said coaching myself in the mirror . I walk around turning off the lights. Looking back at the house again I was gone . I was on my way to John house 12 at night . I held my head high I don't wanna cry no more .
I pulled up to house grabbing ki diaper bag and carseat .

I buzzed and buzzed . who the hell is this I almost broke down to the sound of his voice. John . Saweetie he asked . It's me . He buzzed up and open his door I swear I didn't wanna break down in his hall way so I held it in until I got all the way to his door . He grab ki and the bag then turn around for me with open arms. I broke down everything i was feeling I was letting it all out .

He saying she isn't his . Hell no he said rubbing my back .

Dave .

Mom will you shut the fuck up . You fucked up bro she said shaking her head . Mom said it's not my baby , she was cheating on me with some guy tell her mom and my mom started telling her . I can't believe she lying to this damn man . Damn mom you sick for that and ki look just like you she said putting are pictures together .

She doesn't his mom said from a distance. It's sick how you manipulate your own son . Why you don't like her my sister said yelling. I turned around for this cause I wanted to know . she took my son from me . So this was a lie ? I asked look at my mom . Yeah she said putting her head down.

Bitch I just lost my family because of you . I shouldn't of never let you back in my life all you been doing since day one is ruined it. I bought this house that car park outside . And this what you do i said now in a rage . Stay the fuck away from my family I said walking towards my sister gimmie your keys.

She toss them to me and I was gone.