No

Next morning

I rolled over squinting my eyes because the sun was coming thru the shades . I can't believe yesterday really happen . Bye hunny heading to the office john said peeking in the room.Bye I said softly .

I went and got my phone outta the diaper bag . Fuck of course it's dead . I went and plug the phone up checking on my baby . Mommy's baby I said lowly . She was still sleeping so peacefully .
Knock knock....

John musta left something I said to myself . what did you leave I said opening the door and there was dave. My face became a quick mug and I try to shut the door. Baby he said reaching for my waist. Don't touch me and why is you here . My family he said walking pass me into the house.

I fucked up ash he said running his hands down his face. And so what I am pose to do fall back into your arms. Tell you everything good I am not going back home with you so your wasting your time coming all the way here. I heard him smack his teeth. Goodbye I said opening the door. I wanna see my baby . Nah that ain't your baby remember I said calmly .

I am fucked up ash . What is you talking bout dave . Just know Imma get help but I need you he said grabbing me. No you don't need me I said snatching away from him. We not good for eachother dave. Baby he said coming closer. Move dave , I said shoving him.

I am sorry baby damn . My mom man . she just been getting in my head lately. I know ki mines he said grabbing my hands. We not good dave . Just stop Trying to get in my head , you know how much I love you but this i said (pointing in between us ) I- can't . He kiss me cutting me off . No didn't stop it nor did I pull away . I kissed him back . Everybody make mistakes and if he can have us a sit down with his mama . I might be willing to forgive.

I open my eyes to look at Dave his eyes was closed. I step back and smirked. I can't stand you I said rubbing my hands up and down his chest. I love you he said kissing me again. Stop eating my snacks I said pushing him . I didn't eat anything he shrugged. I just don't understand why you get so much all the way up there .

Anyway I was gonna take a nap and then head home . I said changing the subject. Can I take a nap with you he said kissing my bottom lip. I guess so I said grabbing his hands leading him to the room.

1hourlater.

Dave I said watching him put his hoodie on as I sat at the edge of the bed . I am not fucking with my moms nomore he said shrugging. It's just weird to me as all I said shrugging. He stood in between my legs and bend down to kiss me . I stood up putting both of my hands in his pull over hoodie pockets.

I felt something small in his pocket and slid it out. Wtf I said looking at the bag . Oh shit baby let me see that , I was -was holding it down for bully crazy ass. I look at him and I can tell he was lying . Omg I said lowly . I put my hands over my mouth in complete shock. How didn't I see this I said lowly .

David tell me your not doing this shit. I am not he said shrugging. David ! I shouted . What I said I wasn't doing it ash. I couldn't stop the tears from falling. HOW LONG ? I don't know what you talking bout he said pulling his pants up .
Baby how long ? I said crying because now I was mad .

Few weeks he said sitting down Putting his face in his hands . Why I said kneeling in front of him . I don't know he said still not looking at me . You gonna lose us I said standing to my feet. I don't wanna fuck with that shit nomore baby. Why was you doing it in the first fucking place David . you know better I said yelling at him. You know what this shit dose to people so why would you do this shit .

Ash calm down he said standing to his feet . Don't touch me , Don't ever fucking touch me . I am sorry I know you disappointed ash I am sorry baby I fucked up . Leave I said sniffling. What he said jerking his head back. Leave David.! You on that shit I don't want you around me or kairi.

Iight gimme my shit back he said coming closer to me . No , what the fuck move I said pushing him . Give it to me baby so I can go . I am not leaving without it he said stepping closer . Oh really I said nodding my head. I open the bag and watched the powder hit the ground . I felt his hand tightly grip my wrist .

Let me go I said trying to get out his grip. I should break it right . I look at him and his eyes wasn't brown they was more black now. Ouchh I said screaming he squeezed even harder . on que kairi woke up crying . D-Dave let me get her I said in tears . It kinda look like he snap outta watever trans he was in and let me go .

I walk over to kairi and he walked out the door.

TBC.,,,
20votes
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩