At the Sundrop Park☀

It was the best day of my life. When we entered the park, I saw a childish amusement on her face. She was pulling my hand to buy her a cotton candy. She was literally looked cute. When I told her to get a ride in the roller coster, her face looked pale. But immediately she removed that with a beautiful smile. I knew that she agreed not to spoil her impression toward me. But it was also kinda cute. Suddenly I was feeling sick. My neck and shoulders turned into red because of rashes.(side affect of cancer) That time whatever she said was long but pleasant to me.
She said, "Are you feeling unwell. I think it’s for the heat. No today isn’t that heat. Ooh, you have allergy, nah?"
"Hmm.."
She just gave me a chance to say hmm.  And then talking  again.
"Should I call an ambulance?  Alex talk to me! "
"It’s just an allergy. You shouldn’t call an ambulance for it."
"But it looks serious to me."
Then she dropped me. This fucking shit didn’t let us to have a dinner. It had ruined our first meet. (Date)
"Sorry for my sickness. It just ruin everything. "
"Please don’t be sorry. It’s not you fault at all. I could be in your place too. So don’t blame yourself.

She is the Sun light of my life that illuminates me...