Chapter- 1

One year ago.....

Lying on my bed, trying to remember what happened last night. But I can't remember anything. I am feeling dizzy.I'm sure it's for drinking. I need to hangover. I'm looking at the clock. And I think it's 3 am?Nah,it's 3 pm.I have been sleeping over 14 hours. What the f**k!
I have missed my school. I didn't notice that my mom was shouting the whole time. To calm her down, I go in front of her. She pointes me and says, "Alisa, where you been last night? "
"At Mia's home".
"Really?Then, why didn't you answer my calls? And what's the picture about?
She shows me a picture where I was leaned on a boy.
And at this moment I have got remember everything.
So I have to explain her the whole story.
"Mom, listen to me. Last night I was in a party,that's true. But I didn't do anything wrong. I think there something happened and I fell on a boy. Trust me! I don't even know who the boy was."
"Alisa, You think? You don’t even know what happened last night. What happen if the boy did something wrong to you then?
" Mom, Seriously! You’re just
incredible "
"I am really incredible and you will see how."

She doesn't trust me and grounded  me for one week.

  This is one of the worst day of my life.