Chapter-7

Alex says, "As a new citizen, do I have the right to visit this city?"
"Of course, you have!"
"But I don't know anything or anywhere to go. Can you guide me to visit this city?"
"Not a bad idea. Because I haven't had a chance to go out for a long time. Through you I can get a chance to go out."

He looks at me with a glamorous look.
I say, "Is there anything in my face?"
"Yes."
"What?"
"There is just love and only love in your face. I'm falling in love with your face, Alisa Cara. Wait do you know this singer?
"Firstly Cara is not my name. It's Alisa Heath. It's H E A T H. And secondly I don't know her."
"Are you angry?"
I reply furiously,"Oh, no. I am really happy. A guy which whom I talking with and going to fall in....
Oh shit.. What am I saying?
"So, you're falling in LOVE with me Alisa Heath."
He knows my name... God.
Oh, you have told my name correctly. I am so glad."
"Don't try to change the chapter."
"I am not trying to change anything. And stop nagging me."
"No no, you can't stop me Alisa Heath."

We are now at SunTrap Amusement Park. He is wearies a dark blue T-shirt and a jens. It is simple but he looks really cool with it. And I am wearing a blue top. It has taken correctly one hour to choose what to wear. After alot of struggling I have able choosed this dress. I was feeling anxious if I look clumsy. But after seeing his dress colour, I felt calm. First time wearing same colour dress together...

This is a beautiful amusement park. Alex is telling me to go to the rollercoaster. But I always afraid this monster. But at this point, I cannot deny him.
Because it can ruin my impression. So I have to agree with him.
"Let's go there, Alex!"
"You like this thing?"
"I love this."
Damn lie...
We're in the rollercoaster. And it's just going up. And... Aa....hh...aaa...

Alex and I are screaming together...