Chapter-4

Doing lunatics things sitting on my bed. I am trying to find his(Alex) Instagram id. But I can not find it. Suddenly Richard come to my room without knocking the door and startles me.
"Alisa, are you free?"
Being rude"No."
"Ok then.. "
"Do you have anything to say?"
"Yes, your mother and I are going to a party. And she told me to ask you if you wanted to go."
"Ok. When?"
"Tomorrow at 6 pm."
" Tomorrow I am free. Ok I will go."

He looks quite peaceful like he has done a great work.

Next day...

Today is Sunday. It's feel something irrelevant. But I can't understand what is wrong. Mia didn't call me since morning. If it was a normal day then Mia would have call me at least 60 times. So it is a really weird day. Ooh one thing I did not notice that my mom did not quarrel with Richard too.
Now it's 4 pm on the clock and Richie tell me to ready for the party. I almost forget about both of this. First the party and second is Richie. He is my mom and Richard's child. He is just 6. But really brilliant.  Usually step-brothers and sisters were really very annoying. But this one is different. He is really a nerd. He always studies. And sometimes he is beaten by some Furious boy.
But that's not my matter.

Richie says, "Big sister, daddy told you to get ready. We'll go there at 6"
"Okay."

This my second or third time going to a party with my family. No this not my family. This is her family and I am just a invited person.

When we enter in the room everyone say happy birthday to me. Who's birthday? Mine? Is it 7 July?
And they are celebrating my birthday. I am really happy that I can't say a single word. It touches the core of my heart. And I don't notice that I am crying.
"Thank you guys. Thank you very
much "

Richard hugs me and says "You're my little prince darling. We always love you. But we didn't get the scope to show. I love you as my daughter dont matter whether you accept me or not.

"I love you dad"
"I love you too, Alisa!! "
And this makes crying both of us......