Chapter 27: No Prince Charming and Clues

People have been asking what Brad looks like. I decided Kellan Lutz would be perfect for the job. Haha so tht is a picture of what he looks like on the side ------------>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Harry's POV

"You didn't call us up and bother to tell us? We want to see her too!" I spat in Louis' face. I stormed over to the fridge, finding nothing to my fancy and slammed the door shut.

"Calm down mate. I am sure he just got caught up in the moment." Niall reassured.

"My ass! We all wanted to see her. Am I right or am I right?" I looked at their faces.

"It looks like it's his time of the month." Louis whispered to the rest of the group. It caused a few chuckles until I just left. I walked up to my room and sat down on the petite little chair. I turned on my little private TV content on getting my mind off of everything.

*****

Niall's POV

We had just arrived at the grocery mart. "Ok team we need chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, spice cookies, peanut butter cookies, m&m cookies, oatmeal cookies, cranberry cookies, mint chocolate chip cookies, and carrots. Break!" Liam yelled in our huddle. We all ran for.. you guessed it- the sweets aisle. Piling in the cart first was me, the Niallator.

"Great speed Niall." Liam said proudly. I smiled at the oatmeal, and mint chocolate chip cookies placed neatly along with our other items we had gotten before it but quickly moved out of the way for Louis sprinting down the aisle. He looked like a bafoon slamming his cranberry cookies in the cart then carefully laying his carrots in the back part of the cart. Liam crossed another two things off the list but the other two boys were running down this aisle now. First Zayn was in the lead. Then Harry went around a piece in the middle with incredible time passing Zayn by inches. Only about thirty feet away Zayn stiff-armed Harry and took the lead. Zayn slammed down the sugar and spice cookies. Harry had carried the m&m and the the peanut butter cookies coming in last. Both lads were panting for air as I danced around the small area.

"I won, I won, I won!" I chanted.

Louis looked at me with an evil eye. He stood chest to chest with me but backed down. "Listen you little leprechaun. You see, you're at my party right now dude. This is my temple! This is where I come to find peace dog. And you're coming in here like an emotional bull in a china shop, metaphorically knocking over vases messing with my crew. Im like- what Niall, what Niall, what Niall, what, what-w-what Niall." doing the exact same movements as Jonah Hill. I burst out laughing, falling over on the ground.

"Son, get off the ground."

Louis' POV

Niall popped up immediately. Surprisingly it wasnt for the old lady yelling at him. We looked where he was and there came Chelsea running. "Hey Chels!"

"Hey babe! I haven't seen you." he twirled her around in the air.

"Young love." I sighed smiling and crossing my arms.

"So how is our Chelsea?" Zayn asked.

Her dimples shined, "Good. Taking a lot of classes but soon I will be done! I can not wait! Just three more months and I get my masters and I look for a job."

"That's awesome." Niall kissed her passionately as they rode off on unicorns into the sunset. That is my dream. Well, maybe I was thinking of penguins.

Niall's phone rang out in the chorus of "One Thing" so he looked at the caller I.D. and quickly answered.

Andie's POV (November 10th, 2012)