Chapter 24 Part A: Funerals and Baby Calls.

The baby's father will be announced!

Thanks so much for EVERYTHING!! I love you all! I was only up to 18,000 reads the day before Niall's 19th bday. Wow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"The last song of the night folks! Have a fun but safe summer!" The DJ called out.

"So this turned out to be pretty great." I laid my arms on Harry's shoulders as we swayed to the end of the slow song and the last and final fast song played.

"I am just glad I convinced Louis that I was taking you not him. I cant just say, 'I am bringing my girlfriend to prom now I must be going.' " he chuckled.

"I am so tired." I yawned sitting down to a few chairs in the corner of the room. "Thank god I did not get pregnant six months ago instead of almost four." I rubbed my very slightly enlargened stomach. "Or I would not fit in this dress." I giggled.

"Yeah... the guys havent even noticed."

"I will tell them once we figure out the father on Sunday. We are going to New York on Sunday right?"

"Yeah I guess so. Scheduled places and times for concerts alway get mixed up."

"Yeah I can't wait until I tell my parents. I just think they might be mad that I am almost 19 and pregnant. I cant wait to find out the dad- wait no... I can wait." I giggled but stopped short. "On the other hand the funerals are on Sunday as soon as we get there. Wow this going to be an emotional weekend." I huffed.

"Andie!" Someone called. We looked and saw Alex running over in heels. "I have been looking for you!" she squealed.

"Hey!" I stood up and hugged her. Her dress was orange- typical Alex, with no straps that hit the ground perfectly. "You look so pretty!"

"Oh my gosh, not compared to you!" she answered. I smiled at her niceness. She gasped. "Hi Harry!"

"Hey Alex! Nice to see you again." he stood up and hugged her. She looked from me to Harry. Then Harry to me. She pulled me to the side.

I knew what sh was going at. "YES I am dating Harry. The whole Zayn thing didn't work."

She raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Are you pyshic or something?" I laughed histerically.

"Wait who are you here with?" I calmed down. She had to have a date.

Alex always has a date.

"This cute guy named Nick! Here I will show you!" I put my finger in a one second motion to Harry as he nodded and went to the snack table. "Hey Nick this is my friend Andie."

"Hi A- aren't you friends with Gabby? She's my cousin's roomate and Gabby tells us all about you." he smiled cheekily. He wasn't cute.

He was gorgeous.

"Yeah I am, nice to meet you. Is your cousin here? I heard her name was Tommie right?"

"Yep that's her! She isn't here though." He had these dimples like Harry's that were breath taking.

"Andie is dating Harry Styles from One Direction!" she squealed.

"Oh yes the boy band on X-Factor. That is all the girls seem to talk about. Is he here?"

"Yes but Alex, the other boys don't know we are dating yet."

"Okie dokie!" I led them over to Harry.

"Hey this is Gabby's roomate Tommie's cousin Nick, and you remember Alex."

"Yes, hi." he shook Nick's hand and gave Alex a hug. "Do they know?" he whispered.