Chapter 17: Par 3 and Meeting Devine

Andie's POV

"NO!"

"Jimmy protested!" Louis shouted after. Which caused Niall to laugh uncontrollably.

"This is a Par 2? It is my eighth stroke and I cant get passed the double wind mill and rock!" I pouted.

"Just take your time. Patience is a virtue." Louis said.

"You sound like my Uncle Mike. By the way, I had always thought as a directioner that Paul was in management and supposed to be the babysitter?"

"Well typically yes but he had other priorities once he was going to be a dad."

"Aww.... GOD DAMN IT GO IN THE HOLE!" I yelled at the golf ball.

"That's what she said." Harry added.

"Will you just finish up already!" Niall whined. "I am hungry."

"When are you not?"

"When I am sleeping, but then I will even wake up and get something from the fridge."

"One good question is how much your mom spent on groceries a week."

"I don't know really."

"Wait, when am I going to meet your parents?" I asked, suddenly realizing that meeting the parents of my boyfriend is an important matter, and of my best friends. There was a pause.

Liam finally answered, "Well when you get out of school and we aren't busy we will figure something out." he finalized.

"Sounds cool, FINALLY IT WENT IN!"

"That's what-"

"Save it Curly!"

"What par is this?" Louis questioned as we stepped up to the second hole. Yeah, we are only on the second in a half hour.

"Par 3." Liam answered with the score sheet in hand. It was only the six of us for now until the girls got the coffees and were going to meet us.

Niall looked down at his phone reading a text and then saying, "They are pulling so we have to wait for them to finish the first hole before we start."

We sat on the bricks outlining the green putting area. I wasn't too good at golf but the first whole was awful to shoot.

Zayn looked down at his phone and his face lit up. "Guess who else is coming!" he squealed. We just stared at him for a second anticipating him to answer for us.

"Josh!" he shouted and all of the guys chorused "yes!"

"Now I get confused, Josh is the drummer right?"

"Yep. The best drummer in the world and our closest friend." I coughed fakily to Harry.

"Best guy friend." he added after and I smiled.

"We are here!" Kasey announced loud and clear.

"Why is there nobody else here?" Julia asked.

"Because we had it reserved to make sure no fans were allowed past the gate." Liam explained.

"What is the par on this one babe?" Danielle asked grabbing a club and a purple golf ball.

"Par 2."

"Two?" she asked, horridly looking at the first hole.

"See I am not the only one!" I defended. Danielle got a double bogey, Eleanor got par (the way she got that was unknown), Kasey had 8 strokes, Chelsea with 12, and Julia with 11 which was just one more than me.