Chapter 13: Payback, Drunken Fools, and Spatulas

It was the dreaded Thursday, a day when you are anxiously waiting for Friday the next 24 hours but it doesnt come soon enough. Or as I call it today, "Payback Day." I wore tight skinny jeans to hug my legs and bum, and a nice black tank top and curling my hair as always. I honestly looked amazing. I had a chauffer drive me to school, personally given by the boys. I stepped out of the limo wearing nice black pumps too. Alex was dragging him from his locker outside right at this minute. Zayn winked at me, meaning Andrew had spotted us.

I kissed Harry on the cheek while he gave the bag to me. I moved to my little leprechaun and kissed him on the cheek too. Daddy Direction was next. I leaned upwards and gently kissed him on the cheek. Then I was about to kiss Zayn on the lips when the management's rules rang through my head to not go public. "What about me?!" Louis whined.

"How could I forget Lou?" I said ruffling his hair and kissing his cheek. "See ya Zaynie." I whispered and hugged him quickly goodbye. I teased him with no kiss. He would be mad at me later. I turned around when I was almost in the building when nobody was looking and blew him a kiss. He made a puppy dog face and got back into the limo. "Bye guys! See you later!" I yelled causing the boys to roll down their windows and wave as a ton of girls ran in a stampede towards me, and the limo. I shooed them away, knowing I had become the most popular girl in school.

"Nice..." Alex held out, long enough for me to fist bump her and walk into school with girls following my every move. It felt like the teen fans were paprazzi and I was the newest and hottest star.

"That was One Direction right?!"

"Oh my god you know One Direction?!"

"Lucky!"

"How do YOU know One Direction?!" But it all stopped when I went to my locker during free period. I heard someone in heels walking down the hallway towards my direction.

"Hello, meet me by the flag pole in five." And just like that, Brittany was gone. I packed the things for my remaining classes and did what she told me to. I approached her with ease as she snapped her gum. She dropped her bag immediately as I stood next to her. "Listen Ally-"

"Andie."

"What ever. You might have One Direction in the palm of your hands but you do NOT rule this school. And it seems like you think you do."

I was annnoyed now. "I dont want to rule the school, if did I would have to be stamped 'bitch' on my forehead."

"What are you implying?"

"You're a BITCH Brittany. You may rule the school, but more people adore me then you."

"Oh yeah? Well I am surprised they would adore someone who is a whore."

"Call me a whore, one more time." (A/N Reference to the movie Hancock and Ted) I spat.

"Your a whore Andi-" I grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the ground.

"Have fun with the two timing man whore, and get a life bitch." I spat and walked away bag in hand until she yanked my hair to turn me around. She slapped me across the face and now everyone was watching. I punched her square in the nose and rubbed off my red cheek. Everyone cheered but suddenly went silent when the principal came out side.

"Miss Cordez, Miss White my office. After you get rid of that nose bleed." she walked back into the school. I clutched my bag once again and made my way to the office. Andrew stopped me.

"Hey Ands."

"Hi." I utterly ignored him.

"Can we talk about this?"