46.

-

-

November 28, 2018
9:03 am
Thanksgiving day!

Saiyr

"Morning mama." I yawned out loud as I walked into the kitchen, mom was sitting at the kitchen table, scrolling on her phone. "Morning baby." Mom smiled up at me. I sat down across from her "cooking earlier I see." I smiled wide, she chuckled. "You know I have to the turkey takes forever." "Plus oscar and cesar are coming over so I have to make extra for them." She smiled. "You really love them don't you?" I blurted out. I could tell, every time she brung them up she always had a little sparkle in her eyes. "Yes I love them as much as I love you and nasir, oscars such and sweetheart and a gentleman, I love how much he loves you." I smiled alittle at the last part. "and Cesar, he's just adorable and so sweet and respectful." She said and I smiled. "Yeah, they're wonderful." I watched her as she stood and walked over to kitchen counter, slipping on her mittens before pulling the ham out of the oven. "I'm going to the store to get a couple of things that i forgot, do you wanna come with?" I scrunched my face up In confusion "do you think the stores are open? It's the holiday." I replied. "The Walmart across town is open." She said and I nodded, "alright, let me go shower and get dress." I said, she nodded. I stood up and walked to my room to pick out an outfit, once I found the perfect one, I threw on my bonnet to protect my box braids then I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom. Turning the shower on, I started to strip. I stepped inside the shower the hot water hitting my skin, I sighed in relief. I began washing my body with strawberry scented soap, making sure to wash every area.

Once I was done, I stepped out, turning off the water before wrapping a towel around me. I quickly dried off then I started to slip on my undergarments and clothes.

Saiyr's fit

I did my usual everyday make up which consisted of me filling in my eyebrows, foundation, concealer, mascara and last but not least clear lipgloss

I did my usual everyday make up which consisted of me filling in my eyebrows, foundation, concealer, mascara and last but not least clear lipgloss. I grabbed my purse and phone and headed to the living room, "ready to go mom." I said. "Yeah." Mom yelled out, I heard the jingling of keys and foot steps. "Let's roll." Mom said walking out of the door with Nasir holding her hand. I chuckled to myself as I followed her.