29.

-November 3,20184:45 pm

-
November 3,2018
4:45 pm

Saiyr

I was at Ruby's today after yesterday I realized I don't spend much time with my little Freshies, so today I decided to spend time with them. So here I was sitting at the dining room table while doing my homework while ruby and Jamal were discussing some new idea ruby came up with. "Jamal! Could you put your phone down for two minutes? I'm talking about a billion-dollar idea here." Ruby yelled.  "I'm texting Cesar.
He should be here by now." Jamal said as he stared at his phone then he slapped a hand to his forehead, "Damn it. He doesn't have a phone."
"Did you invite Cesar?" Ruby questioned and Jamal's eyes went wide, "No." he definitely did. I could tell by the sound of his voice.
"You did. - No I was pretty explicit in my directive. I said, "Jamal, come over after school. " "Not Jamal and Cesar. In fact, I'm pretty clear I told Cesar this didn't fall in his skill set." Ruby elaborated. "I didn't hear you say that." Jamal replied, then ruby lifted up his phone "Cesar, no offense, but this doesn't fall into your skill set." Then ruby paused the recording. I shook my head at him. Why is he recording people?  "Why are you recording our conversations?"Jamal said. "For any future litigation. We have to be prepared to defend our IP."  "I don't think that's legal. You have to have two-party consent to record conversations." Jamal said. "Are you sure?" Ruby asked and Jamal nodded "Yes" "Great." Ruby smiled lifting up his phone "Just got your consent." Jamal looked at Ruby like he was crazy, "I didn't say you could do that!" Jamal protested.

"Yo! This is a business meeting and I'm starting to feel that you don't have the mettle to be COO." Ruby said. "I'm starting to feel like you should be in an alleyway hosting a tea party for stray cats." Jamal said and ruby raised an eyebrow "What?" "You're going crazy!" Jamal yelled. "And there is no app.
And since there's no app, I'm out." Jamal stood but before he could walk away ruby grabbed his wrist. "There is an app." "Tell me the name again." Jamal replied. "Online Live Interactive Video Integration Application." My face twisted in confusion. Did that spell Olivia?
"What are the odds? You're in deep.
Deeper than I thought." Jamal said. "I am. I'm drowning." Ruby cried out. "I don't know what to do. Do I give up? Do I try harder? Jamal, be my compass. Steer me in the right direction. Do you know anything that could help me Oliviate Agh! I mean, alleviate this obsession?" He said and Jamal and I looked at him crazy. "Jasmine! Come!" Jamal said and a girl I never seen before was standing outside Olivia's door. Must be one of their freshmen friends. "I can't. I'm on blast." The Jasmine girl frowned.
"I was kicking it with my bitches when those bitches kicked me out." She said and I snorted. She looked over me and smiled a little then she looked back over at jamal.
"I guess I was all about the D." She told him. "Oh, interesting. Ruby's having a similar problem. Sans the D. I'll leave you two to discuss." Jamal said. "Screw this. Cesar's not here. I'm out of here. I don't need this." Jamal ranted as he walked over to the front door getting ready to leave but when he opened the door Oscar was standing there. My heart almost leaped out of my chest, we haven't talked since the kiss on Halloween. Not that we were avoiding each other we just have been busy, him with los santos and me with school.
Jamal gasped as ruby and jasmine clung to each other. Jamal slammed the door in his face and I raised an eyebrow. "Jamal what the hell?" I said. "I thought you guys weren't afraid of Oscar anymore." "I mean Oscars cool and all but he's still freaking intimidating and did you see his face? He looked angry." Jamal said and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Jamal open the door." He opened the door revealing Oscar again who just stared at him intently, he seemed mad. Maybe he's stressed? Or he's mad about the fact that Jamal just slammed a door in his face. "Someone shot one of the homies. Have you seen Cesar? He ain't answering his phone." Oscar said. My mind literally went to a worst case scenario and my heart was beating fast, I hope Cesar's okay.
"His phone ain't working. Not that anyone broke it or anything. It just died of natural causes." Jamal stammered and I squinted my eyes. He definitely broke it. "If you see him, tell him I'm looking for him." "Yes, sir." Jamal said before shutting the door again then police sirens started blaring.

Jamal looked to us, "I'm still going.
I just wanted to give Oscar some lead time." I rolled my eyes as I chuckled alittle. He was such a scaredy cat. Jamal opened the door again but when he did Oscar busted in making us all jump. "One-time!" Oscar yelled, slamming the door shut. "This is L.A.P.D. This block is on lockdown.
For your safety, remain inside until further advised." I groaned. Greaattt we're stuck in here. There was so much going on, all I could hear was the police sirens and the helicopters that were flying around. Then it started to die out, "I said I can't believe we're stuck in the house with Oscar." Jamal yelled and Oscar looked from the window and to Jamal who's eyes were as wide as a bowling ball. Jasmine laughed nervously as Oscar took a seat on the couch. Ruby's phone ranged and he answered it. "Ma! Yeah, I'm safe.
No, I'm inside. I'm not gonna starve. We can make do." Ruby said as he walked into his room. Oscar sighed and rubbed his temples. He looked really stressed. It was worrying me.
"Can I get you anything? Water? Coffee? Tea?" Jamal asked him as he took a seat beside Oscar. "Personal space." Oscar grunted and Jamal stood up and walked to the other side of the couch and sat on the armrest by Oscar. Oscar slowly looked over at him.
"Yo, why you so close to me? There's like five other seats." Oscar asked angrily which resulted in Jamal to cover his eye with his fake eyepatch.
"I wanted to ask you something if that's okay.
But if it's not okay, I don't need to ask, even though I'm dying to know. But I don't need to die. Not that you'd kill me, but you could." He ranted, I laughed as I shook my head at him.
"If I say yes, will you shut up?" Oscar said and Jamal nodded. "Do you know who Lil' Ricky is?" "Which Lil' Ricky? You talking about Baby Ricky's daddy or Tiny Ricky's son?" Oscar said And I raised my eyebrow. Jamal looked down at his phone and back to oscar. "Ricardo Galindo." Oscar laughed suddenly.
"Ah, Lil' Ricky." Oscar smiled then he frowned. "What you want with Lil' Ricky? He's the original veterano." "The OV." Jamal joked, Oscar just blinked at him. "It doesn't work that way." "My bad. Is there anything you could tell me?" "Do I scare you?" Oscar questioned. "Yeah." Jamal nodded. "Well, he scares me." Oscar said and Jamal gulped. Then ruby walked out of his room, "My parents are stuck, which sucks 'cause they were on a Costco run. There's no snacks in the house." He said and I groaned out loud. "But I'm hungryyyy." I whined. "But if I don't have snacks- Tell me you have snacks in your purse." Jamal said to jasmine. "Boo, you know I do." She responded as she dug into her purse and pulled out a smushed up sandwich in a plastic baggy.  We all made a disgusted face, "It's egg salad, but it's warm." "I'll take it." Jamal said, she passed it to him over Oscar face and Oscar gaged, Jamal took the sandwich from her and began eating it. I started to gag myself. "Aw.
Why are you eating that?" Ruby said. "For the greater good." Jamal replied.
"Is that the sandwich?" Oscar asked pointing to it. "No, it's me." Jasmine laughed nervously, "I got the egg booty coughs." She said.  "Oh, I swear to God, if you don't go away!" Oscar yelled and I bursted out into laughter. She quickly got up and ran into Ruby's room. "She went into my room, didn't she?" Ruby groaned as I was laughing my ass off. Oscar looked over at me with a raised eyebrow, "You think that shit is funny?" "Oh, I think that's hilarious." I chuckled and he shook his head at me with a smile. Oscars cellphone started to buzz, "Where can I take this?" He asked. "There's no one in the bathroom." Ruby said and Oscar got up and walked to the bathroom.

-
I was gonna make this chapter long but I was like nah why don't I just give y'all two chapters instead!😊