13.

-September 2, 201811:45 pm

-
September 2, 2018
11:45 pm

Saiyr

-

"Shit." I muttered as my literature text book fell to the floor. I bent down to grab it when a hand touched mine. I quickly looked up to see the hand was attached to a boy. He was really cute. "Oh I didn't mean to scare you or anything, I was trying to pick up your book for you." He said grabbing my book, handing it to me. I sent him a soft smile. "Thank you." I said taking the book from his hands. "Your welcome beautiful." He said shooting me a smile and I smiled wider. "I'm Brandon by the way." He said sticking out his hand. "I'm Saiyr." I replied as I shook his hand. "Saiyr, I like that name. It's so..unique." He smiled. "Thank you." I giggled. The bell went off signaling everyone to get to class. "Well, I gotta go, it was nice seeing you Saiyr." He said bringing my hand up to his lips, he placed a soft peck onto it. I blushed. "I hope to see you around." He smirked. He was so sweet and a
Gentlemen. "I hope to see you around to." I smiled. I shut my locker before heading off to my literature class simultaneously Brandon was heading that way to. He looked over at me and smirked. "You following me?" He said and I let out a chuckle. "Uh no, my class is this way." I replied "what class." He said. "Literature." I simply said. "Funny,
I'm heading to literature." He said. "Really? How come I haven't noticed you were in the same class as me." I said. "Probably because you don't pay attention." Brandon chuckled and I shook my head. "Throwing shade I see." I chuckled. "Me throw shade? Nah." He smiled and I laughed. We walked inside of class, I took my usual sit next to Sydney and Brandon took a seat up front.

Sydney leaned over to me. "Who was that you walked in with?" Sydney whispered. "Brandon." I answered. "He's cute." Sydney smiled. "Really cute." I replied and she smiled wide at me. "You Like him!" She said. "I just met him. I don't know." I chuckled. "Well he definitely likes you." Syd pointed towards him and I looked up to see he was stealing glances at me and smiling. I waved at him and he winked causing me to blush and look down. Sydney squealed, making me roll my eyes at her. Our teacher walked in and began the lesson and that's when I zoned out.

"Hey." I smiled approaching the squad who were sitting at their regular lunch table. They all replied with "hey's." And "whats up." I took a seat beside Cesar. I noticed a girl I never seen before sitting across from me. "Oh hi, I don't believe we've met." I smiled at her and she sent me a soft smile. "I'm Olivia." She said. "She's our cousin. Not like blood cousins." Ruby said and I nodded. "I'm Saiyr." I said. "Nice to meet you." She replied. "You to." I said. Cesar nudged me making me turn to him. "What's up." I smile. "You and my brother are getting pretty close." Cesar smirked and I chuckled. "Yeah.. I guess you can say that. He's really great." I said and Cesar smiled. I raised an eyebrow. "What?" "Nothing." He shook his head. "You know my brother never took interest in someone like he does with you." Cesar said. I smiled "well I'm flattered."

"What's up with Monse." I asked as I watched her having a heated conversation with ruby. Cesar sighed and shook his head. "She's trying to get me out of los santos." Cesar said. "Does she know you can't get out? I don't know much about gangs but even I know that." I said. "Yeah But She's still stuck on getting me out." He said. I nodded.
If there was one thing I knew about Monse was that once she was stuck on something there was no changing her mind. she was stubborn.
"Are you upset with me?" Cesar said knocking me out of my thoughts. I scrunched my eyebrows together. "Why would I be upset with you." I asked. "For joining los santos. I didn't have a choice you know." He said. "I'm not upset with you and you shouldn't be upset with your brother, he's just trying to protect you." I sent him a smile. "How do you know." Cesar replied. "We talk." I simply said and Cesar smiled. "I believe you and I don't hate oscar." Cesar said. "Good." I smiled throwing my arm Around his neck.

-

School was over and I was on my way home when I spotted someone familiar walking down the street. I pulled up beside him. I honked catching his attention. "You need a ride." I said "yeah,thanks." he smiled, walking over to my car. He hopped inside shutting the door behind him. "Where do you live?" I asked as I stared at the road. "I stay on grove street." Brandon said and I tensed up. Sydney said that was prophet territory, and the way she talked about the prophets made me not want to ever see them. What if I bump into them. "You okay?" I turned to Brandon and sent him fake smile. "Yeah." I said. He nodded. It was Quiet for while Before he Decided to break it.
"I know we haven't known each other that long but could I possibly get your number." He said. I smiled as I pulled up in front of his house. "Can I see your phone." I said. He pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to me. I typed in my number putting my contact name as "Saiyr👼🏽" then I handed him back his phone. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said. "Not if I see you first." He said. I chuckled and shook my head. "Bye Brandon." "Bye Saiyr."

Oscar

"Hey Oscar when are we going to get to meet little saiyr." Juan asked. "Yeah. Your always talking about how great she is." Mateo said. "I am not always talking about her." I said. Rico sent me a look. "Really?" He said. I let out an exaggerated sigh. "Fine I do always talk about her." I said rolling my eyes. I saw saiyrs car pull up into her driveway. I instantly smiled. "Speaking of la Angelita." I said as I watched her step out of her car. "Saiyr." I called to her and her head snapped towards me. She smiled and began walking over to me. Pablo whistled at her making the rest of the santos laugh. I sent them a glare and they all grew quiet, I turned back to Saiyr. "Hi." She smiled down at me. Your so damn cute. "Hi." I smiled back as I took her hand and sat her down beside me on the couch that was sitting on my lawn. "Looking like a fine ass Hyna." I playfully smirked. She laughed. I love hearing your laugh. "Thanks for noticing." She smirked back and I chuckled. She looked over to the santos who were watching us intently. "Hi." She waved at the santos, They all waved back or replied with "sup." "I'm Saiyr." She said. "We know. Oscar talks about you all the time." Rico said as he stood beside me and Saiyr looked at me and smiled.

"Hi I'm-" Rico started to say but Saiyr quickly cut him off. "Wait don't tell me- Oscar told me all of your names and I've been trying to remember." she said and they chuckled. "You're Rico." She said pointing to him and he nodded with a smiled. "You're
Sad eyes." "Juan." "Pablo." "Mateo but everyone calls you teo." "Benny." "And your Jesús" She said pointing to each of them. "Wow. You actually remembered without messing up." Benny said and she smiled. "I like
Her." Rico mouthed to me and I smiled wide. Rico never liked any of the girls I've introduced him to, so the fact that he liked her and Cesar liked her meant something.

This chapter was ass.😭

Brandon
18

Brandon 18