Chapter 2 - The Concert

Paul's P.O.V.

The lads and I are getting ourselves ready for our concert. Mainly, I'm super excited for Kimberly to come. Seeing her always brightens up my day and I love her so much.

Anyway, let me tell you a little something about our history. I met Kimberly at the cavern one day while me and my bandmates were performing. She was one of the only girls in the audience that wasn't screaming all through our acts. My eyes met hers and I couldn't believe that I was locking eyes with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life!

I felt my heart beating very fast when I saw her smiling at me. What happened afterwards was that I ended up winking at her. After our show ended, I managed to catch up with Kimberly and asked for her name. I couldn't stop staring at that gorgeous face as she spoke with her soothing voice. There wasn't a need for me to introduce myself to her since she pretty much knew who I was already.

Kimberly and I spent so much time together after our first encounter. We developed romantic feelings for one another and I asked her to be my girlfriend. I never forgot about the look on her face when she said yes. It was the most adorable expression I've ever seen. Since then, our relationship has been perfect.

"Paul! It's almost showtime! Are you ready?" Called our manager, Brian Epstein. "Yes, Brian! I'll be right there!" I yelled back. I took a quick peek through the curtains to see if Kimberly was in the audience. I couldn't find her. I felt my heart sink. She always comes out to see me perform.

I then feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see that it was my songwriting partner, John. "You doing okay, Macca?" He asked. "I was keeping my eyes peeled for Kimberly. But somehow I don't see her." I said with my voice cracking. "I'm sure she'll be here soon. She might be stuck in traffic or something." Said John. I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe you're right. I don't know why I was getting so worked up over nothing." I said.

So I walk back with John to catch up with the rest of my bandmates.

Kimberly's P.O.V.

My parents and I arrive at our destination. "Have fun, kiddo!" Said my dad. "Tell Paul we said hi!" Said my mom. "I certainly will." I said. I got out of the car as my parents drove away. Before entering the building, I put earplugs into my ears. Why did I do that you ask? It's because The Beatles have a lot of screaming girls in the audience during most of their concerts and it's very, very loud! So I always bring earplugs to avoid losing my hearing from all the screaming.

I walk inside and noticed there was nobody there yet. It was my best bet of getting to the front row so I could see The Beatles better. Especially my handsome boyfriend. More people started coming in and taking their seats. The girls immediately started screaming once the curtain opened to reveal The Beatles. They sang their first song which immediately made me think of the day Paul and I met.

1, 2, 3, 4!

Well, she was just seventeen
You know what I mean
And the way she looked
Was way beyond compare
So how could I dance with another
Ooh, when I saw her standing there?

Well, she looked at me
And I, I could see
That before too long
I'd fall in love with her
She wouldn't dance with another
Ooh, when I saw her standing there

Well, my heart went "boom"
When I crossed that room
And I held her hand in mine

Oh we danced through the night
And we held each other tight
And before too long
I fell in love with her
Now I'll never dance with another
Ooh, since I saw her standing there