Chapter 1 - Kimberly

Kimberly's P.O.V.

My name is Kimberly Smith. Kim for short. Some people call me Kimi. I'm 19 years old, and I'm dating Paul McCartney. I know just what you're thinking, and you're right. My boyfriend happens to be the bassist of a band called The Beatles. I go to every one of his concerts and I always get the front row so I could see his handsome face on that stage.

The only time I don't go is when he's further away from where I live. My parents always drive me to his concerts whenever he's performing near me.

Anyway, let's move on to my family. I live with my mom, Martha, my dad, David, and my older brother, Curtis, or Curt for short.

On to my friends. Their names are Heather Andrews and Teresa Gonzalez. All three of us girls are big fans of The Beatles and they were in shock when they heard I was dating one of them. Other than that, they still respect my relationship with Paul.

One day, I was getting ready to see my darling boyfriend perform on stage. I decided to dress up in my fanciest clothes since he loves when I wear fancy dresses. So, I put on a pink dress that has a skirt down to my knees. I even tied my hair into a bun and put a flowery headband on my head to go with my dress. Paul is definitely not gonna be able to take his eyes off of me after he sees me dressed like this! At the same time though, I don't wanna distract him while he's singing.

Kimberly's dress:

Kimberly's hairstyle:

Kimberly's headband:

Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door

Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said. The door opens to reveal my dad. "Hi, honey. Wow! You look beautiful!" He said. "Thank you, Dad." I said with a smile. "Are you all set and ready to watch your boyfriend perform?" My dad asked. "Heck yeah!" I said as I jumped from my bed. I followed my dad downstairs and saw my mom standing at the door. "My goodness! You look absolutely gorgeous, sweetie!" She said. "Thanks." I said.

My brother comes running into the room and his jaw drops the minute he sees me in my dress. "Is that you, Kimberly?" He asked jokingly. "Yes, Curtis, it's me." I said as I playfully punched his arm. He did the same thing to me and we both giggled. "Alright you two goofballs. You can joke around some more later." My mom said. "Yeah, true." Said Curtis. So my parents and I walked out the door, into my dad's car, and we were finally on our way to see my Paulie perform.