I'm shore he's not as he seems

Karkat POV.

You wake up late like always. You climb out of your recoupracoon and change into grey pants and a black turtle-neck with your sign colored in grey. You have no reason to hide your blood color anymore considering everyone already KNOWS it.

Crabdad walks in your dorm. He screeches something and you simply roll your eyes and don't even bother to pretend to care. He finally leaves as your husktop turns on. You open your trollian to see who's online.

Feferi, Eridan, Equius, Vriska, Terezi, Nepeta, and Tavros.

You assume Vriska and Tavros are trolling each other and ignore them. Same for Equius and Nepeta since they're moirail and shit. That leaves Terezi, Feferi, and Eridan. Joy.

Youre not really an evening person.

You decide NOT to troll Terezi because what the hell are you two going to talk about? It's always awkward talking to Ex's.

Feferi and Eridan.

Could they be busy talking to each other?

Fuck it. Youre talking to the glubbing bundle of joy.

"CG: HEY"

"CC: ) (I! Whale isn't T) (IS a change of pace! You finally talk to me after a whale! 38D"

"CG: AND I NEVER GET TIRED OF THOSE FUCKING FISH PUNS" That was sarcasm of course.

"CC: ) (--E) (---E sorry! I just can't help it! ) (ow long has it been since we last spoke though? 2 human months?"

Really? It can't be THAT long since New sweep??

"CC: Oh whale. ) (ow's it been? 38)"

"CG: ARE YOU REALLY ASKING A QUESTION SO VAGUE THAT IT FUCKING STARTS ABSOLUTELY NO CONVERSATION EVER? WHY THE NOOK SUCKING FUCK WOULD ANYONE EVEN ASK THAT DURING A WRITTEN CONVERSATION? ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING CURIOUS AS TO KNOW HOW I AM?"

"CC: It's a way of being polite, Karkat. I ask it because I actually AM curious on your current state. We haven't seen eachother in two months after all. 38/"

"CG: OH. WELL I'M FINE. WAS THAT THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? WOW. THAT WAS *SO* FUCKING DEEP."

"CC: Glub 38/"

"CG: YOU SEE WHAT YOU FUCKING DID? YOU JUST CREATED AN AWKWARD SILENCE BETWEEN US AND OUR CONVERSATION. CONGRATULATIONS."

"CC: It's better than the conversations between Eridan and I at least."

"CG: WHAT?"

"CC: You know Eridan isn't all that talkative. And when he DO-ES talk, he complains about his feelings and all that junk. Sometimes his fury is UNBAR-EBUBBL-E!"

"CG: AND HE SAYS HE CHANGED."

"CC: Whale it's obvious he hasn't. By the looks of it, he'll never change his emotional ways. AKA expressionless and whiny."

You actually laugh a little at that. You don't know why, "CG: WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE HIM"

"CC: You know I cant do that. I
R---ALLY want to though. But I seem to be the only thing keeping him from doing whatever he's planning."

And of course that can vary between commiting mass genocide and embarrassing you in front of your flushed crush.

"CC: And he isn't showing any signs of regret anytime soon."

"CG: OF COURSE HE DOESNT. HE'S ERIDAN FUCKING AMPORA. HE DOESNT *WANT* TO FUCKING CARE."

"CC: He also won't tell be why he acted like he did on New sweep's."

"CG: HE'S PROBABLY SICK OF EVERYONE HATING HIM ALL THE FUCKING TIME. PRETTY SURE ONLY YOU CARE ABOUT HIM AT THIS POINT. WITH THE OCCAISIONAL EXCEPTION OF KANAYA AND NEPETA. WELL WHAT DOES HE FUCKING EXPECT IF HE WANTS TO SECRETLY KILL US ALL!"

"CC: I do know one thing though. ) (e isn't ) (-EARTL-ESS."

What.

"CG: YOU JUST SAID NOT EVEN FIVE FUCKING MINUTES AGO HE DOESN'T SHOW ANY SIGNS OF REGRET!"

"CC: Yes I know! "