Smile Karkitty

Karkat POV

Holy shit.

That movie.

You could feel your eyes dwelling up with tears that you don't want to let go. Nepeta burst out crying the moment the two main characters said, "Okay." She was curled up next to you with her head on your shirt.

As soon as the movie was over, you dry your eyes with your sleeve. For some reason, you just don't want to cry. No one must see you cry. Ever. Nepeta looks up at you with watery eyes, ":((< I liked that movie...!"

You laugh. You guess you liked it too. You look down at Nepeta who was staring at you.

"WHAT?"

":33< That's the furst time I've seen you smile, Karkitty!"

Wait what?

"I'VE SMILED BEFORE! WHAT ABOUT THAT TIME THAT... UH... OH." Fuck. When was the last time you smiled...?

Nepeta laughed and dried her tears, ":33< I like the way you smile!" She yawns and rests her head on your lap.

She purrs softly when she sleeps.., You stroke her soft, black hair as she sleeps soundly. Eventually, you sleep along with her.

________________________________

Nepeta POV.

You wake up an hour later and look up at Karkat. He was sleeping! You giggle and poke his face, ":33< Wake up sleepy head!"

He grumbles, "FIVE MORE FUCKING MINUTES..."

You poke his face again.

He opens one eye then closes it again.

You tug on his sleeve.

Karkat grins and moves toward you with grabby hands. You know what's going on! Equius did this once (Even though his intentions were good but it did end a little badly)! You giggle as you try to move away from him. Unfortunately, the couch isn't that big so he finally reaches you.

":33< Karkitty!"

He begins to tickle you. You laugh playfully, trying your hardest not to kick Karkat. He laughs a little as well as you try to remove his hands from your waist.

He finally stops. You giggle and sit up. He goes back to his original spot on the couch. You stare at him, smiling. He eventually looks at you, "WHAT?"

You tacklepounce him making grabby hands. He can not escape your tickle fight! He started it and now you finish it!

You've always wanted to do this.

"NO FUCK! NEPETA! STOP!" Karkat says between laughs. You giggle and finally let go.

You both sit in silence until Karkat says, "DIDN'T WE NEED TO... GET SOMETHING FOR KANAYA'S PARTY?"

You think about it. Then you remember, ":33< Wasn't it fireworks?"

He stands up immediately, "OH SHIT! THE FIREWORKS!"

You stare at the panicking Karkitty, ":33< Uh... Karkitty... We've got time to buy them!"

"NO IM NOT STRESSED OUT ABOUT THAT! IT'S JUST THAT... I..." He stops at mid-sentence. You sit there waiting for him to finish until you realize he won't.

Another silence.

":33< So... are we going?"

Karkat jumps, "UH... YEAH... SURE."

And then you both walk out the door.

________________________________

BLUUUUUUUUH

WHAT DID I JUST WRIIIIIIIITE!!!!!!!!

I did NOT know how to end this chapter... so... :T

help me