Be the Crabby Troll

KARKAT POV.

Well fuck. You've loved Terezi for you don't know how long and for one moment you thought you'd be the perfect pair of Matesprites! Well you were being kind of an ass. You might as well confess at least.

You open your pesterchum and see Terezi pestering you. Well speak of the devil.

"H3Y K4RK4T?"

"WHAT?"

"1'VE GOT SOM3TH1NG 1MPORT4NT TO S4Y..."

"WOW... SO DO I..."

"R34LLY?"

"YEAH BUT YOU GO FIRST."

"W3LL... YOU S33... 1... 1 DON'T..."

"YOU DON'T WHAT?"

"1 DON'T W4NT TO B3 YOUR M4T3SPR1T3 4NYMOR3! >:("

You stare at the screen.

"WHOA... WHAT? FUCK... THAT... I WASN'T GOING TO SAY THAT AT ALL..."

"OH..."

"..."

"PL34S3 DON'T M4K3 TH1S H4RD3R TH4N 1T N33DS TO"

"NO. I'LL MAKE THIS HARD AS FUCK TO GET OVER! I STILL LOVE YOU TEREZI!"

"1 KN3W YOU W3R3 GO1NG TO S4Y SOM3TH1NG L1K3 TH4T! D:<"

"WELL WHAT THE ASSWIPING FUCK DID YOU EXPECT"

"TH1S 1S TH3 3X4CT R34SON WHY 1'M BR34K1NG UP W1TH YOU! 1 C4N'T T4K3 1T 4NYMOR3!"

Terezi ceased trolling you. You punch the closest object to you. It was a photo of you and Terezi. You stare at it and sigh. You put it facedown, and feel a sharp pain going through your hand. You glance at it, as it bleeds. Must've been the shattered glass.

Somebody is trolling you. Who the fuck would troll you at this hour! Oh shit. It's Nepeta. You immediately wrap a bandage on your hand and respond.

>You now proceed with a conversation that happened the previous chapter.

You forgot to tell her what happened. Oh well. It isn't her business anyways. You glance at your computer clock, where the date was also showed. December 13? Shit. The year goes by quickly.

12:43... Better go to sleep...

_________________________________

This chapter is also kinda short... WHY CAN'T I MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS!!

-sigh-

I still hope you enjoyed! ^u^