Christmas Eve

-Time skip thingie-

NEPETA POV.

Today was the day! Christmas! Well, according to the humans, it's Christmas Eve, but today you can spend the night in Karkitty's hive! Along with all the others!

It snowed the night before and you were planning to have fun! Of course, it had gotten chillier once November came around so this was normal.

You had gotten ready. You wore your fluffy olive green coat and boots, along with mittens and thick black pants. You place your hood on and head outside. You knock on Equius' door and as if he knew, he came outside with you all dressed warm and cozy.

You build a snowtroll. Classic way of having fun. Equius smiles at you while making snow angels and tries his best to throw a snowball without hurting you too much. That's when you spot Karkat.

":33< KARKITTY!" You call out holding a snowball. ":33< Wanna join?"

He doesn't move. Well, you tried! You simply smile and throw the snowball at Equius.

"D--> Nepeta! You are not going to beat me!"

":33< H33h33! Yes I will!"

You reach for the snow but touch someone's hand. Karkat had come and joined the game. You take your hand away and smile at him. You couldn't tell if he was blushing because of the cold or not. He reaches for a snowball and throws it at Equius. You decide to keep going!

Equius looked as if he was struggling to keep up with the constant snowballs. You slow down the pace for a while. Equius threw a snowball at Karkat. He threw one at Equius. I threw one at him too! The fight went on and on until Equius threw one a little too hard at you.

He shot you in the head and you fall over.

"FUCK NEPETA! ARE YOU OKAY?"

Karkitty!

Equius came a few seconds after, "D--> Nepeta! Are you alright?"

You sit up and giggle, ":33< Relax guys! It's just a snowball!" You smile to show you're okay. Karkat and Equius sigh in relief and continue the game.

_________________________________

After about an hour in the snowball fight, Equius decided we'd go inside.

":33< Karkat! Wanna join us?"

"UH... I'VE GOT TO FINISH PREPARING FOR THE GET-TOGETHER." He explains, "SEE YOU THEN!"

Both wave goodbye and you go inside Equius' hive to warm up.

_________________________________

KARKAT POV.

That was... fun! You've never had that much fun in your life! You guess you should've stayed with her a little longer before saying goodbye. Oh well. You walk through the frozen woods to your hive. You still have a lot to do before the get-together starts.

"Hello Kar." Says a familiar Welsh voice behind you.

You turn around, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, FISHSHIT!"

"Just wantin to know if you're feelin red for anyone."

"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!"

He raises his eyebrow and makes a cheeky grin, "Don't think I don't knoww..."

You freeze. What did he just say? "I DON'T FEEL THAT WAY FOR ANYONE!"

"Kar... It's so fuckin obvvious!"

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I DON'T FEEL THAT WAY FOR ANYONE!" You begin to blush, but not because of the cold.

Eridan smirks, "Fine... Be that wway..." And he leaves once again like nothing happened! What was up with this asshole!

_________________________________

-that evening-

Presents? Check. Tree and shitty decorations? Check. Food? You're hoping those assholes bring food so that they don't starve!

Now all you need to do is wait for guests.

Someone knocks on the door. You look out the window and see Nepeta with Equius. Fuck! They're the first guests! You fix your turtle-neck and open the door.

":33< Hello Karkitty!"

"D--> Good evening."

"H-HEY..! C-COME IN!" You stutter.

":33< Are you cold?"

You hesitate, "UH... YEAH... I-'M COLD... JUST GET YOUR ASSES IN MY HIVE..."

They do so and sit down. Nepeta and Equius place their presents under the tree. They were all from Nepeta except for one. It was for Aradia. Oh gog...

A few minutes later more guest knocked on the door. Gamzee came in with Tavros, Kanaya came in with the first course. Vriska, Aradia and Terezi came in soon after.

Feferi and Sollux walked in with the cookies and finally Eridan. He still had his stupid smirk. What the fuck is with this dude?

"ALRIGHT, SO THIS GET-TOGETHER THING HAS JUST BEGUN."

Everybody begins their conversations as you turn on some music. Dave would be a lot better at choosing the songs but nobody seemed to give a shit. You immediately take out your mistletoe and hang it up on the ceiling. You wonder which two lucky bastards will stand under it.

_________________________________

The party has gone on for an hour and already two people had stod under it. It was surprisingly Vriska and Tavros. Vriska was chewing out Tavros for whatever reason and Tavros stayed there looking like a complete dope at the mistletoe. Vriska eventually looked up and saw it too. Both stared at it. You had explained to everyone before about the mistletoe and those two knew they had to make out. It was pretty fucking entertaining. After the kiss, Vriska immediately went to the restroom to 'wash her mouth' and Tavros had his eyes shaped like hearts.

Kanaya came up to you, "Karkat, Is It Alright If I Prepare The Table So That We Can Eat?"

"UH... SURE. GO AGEAD."

Kanaya leaves to the kitchen and you look back at your hanging mistletoe. Eridan was standing under it, waiting. Yah, like that dimwit will get a kiss from anyone.

You glance at Nepeta. She was having a conversation with Equius. No wait, she was Roleplaying. How the hell does she convince HIM to do a thing like that? Equius stands up, Nepeta smiles and nods. Equius heads for Aradia and Nepeta stays on the couch looking at the decorations. She spots you and smiles. You try to smile back.

You look back at your mistletoe toe and you see Eridan a foot away from it talking to Terezi.

_________________________________

ERIDAN POV.

Karkat placed mistletoe. Great! That makes the job a lot easier. You stand there and wait for someone to come by. Unfortunately no one does. Not even Feferi. Oh well... might as well put your plan into action. Terezi walks past you but you grab her arm and step away from the mistletoe.

"WH4T 4R3 YOU DO1NG?"

"Relax, Ter. I'vve heard that you broke up with Kar."

"Y34H? SO?"

"I need you to do me a favvor..."

_________________________________

Notes:

What is Eridans plans?

Why does it involve Terezi?

Will Karkat ever admit his feelings?

How do Feferi's cookies taste like?

-stomach rumbles-

I guess that was my stomach asking... ^^;

All thes questions will be answered soon!

Hope you liked!! ^u^