What are Moirails for?

GAMZEE POV.

Your bro called you to come over. Wonder why he did. He never calls invites you to his hive. Maybe it had to do with the memo. You knock on his door.

"HEY GAMZEE..."

"BrO, wHaT hApPeNeD mOtHeRfUcKeR?"

He sighs and invites you inside. You sit on the couch next to Karkat, who had covered his face with his hands. You scootch closer to Karkat.

"CoMe On, BrO." You say wrapping your arm around him, "TeLl Me AlL aBoUt It."

He tells you all about Terezi breaking up with him. It seemed to be causing him a lot of stress. Sometimes you just gotta let her go and move on. Next he talks about being even more stressed planning this whole get-together. Kind of odd of him to bring that up.

"ThErE, tHeRe... It'S aLrIgHt..."

He sighs once more, "EXCEPT IT'S NOT... THERE'S ONE MORE THING..."

You stare at him, "I'm HeRe FoR yOu, MoThErFuCkEr..."

"IT'S ABOUT NEPETA..."

"NePeTa?" You remember what happened in the memo, "YeAh, WhAt'S wItH yOu AnD hEr?"

"THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING PROBLEM! I DON'T KNOW! I'M SUDDENLY STARTING TO FEEL WEIRD AROUND HER ALL OF A SUDDEN!" Karkat explains, "I'VE BEEN MEETING UP VERY OFTEN LATELY, AND... IT JUST..."

You stay silent.

"I EVEN WORE HER HOOD FOR NO REASON! SHE DROPPED IT AND I FOUND IT! THEN I WORE IT! I WORE HER FUCKING HOOD! TTHAT'S NOT NORMAL."

You nod and grin, "YoU kNoW wHaT i ThInK, mOtHeRfUcKeR? I tHiNk YoU'rE iN lOvE."

KARKAT POV.

Your eyes widen and you stare at him, "THAT... THAT... NO... THAT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE! WHY THE FUCK WOULD I FEEL RED ROMANCE AFTER BREAKING UP FROM THE SAME FUCKING QUADRANT!"

"JuSt SaYiNg WhAt I'm ThInKiNg, NoThInG mOrE!"

"WELL THAT'S THE STUPIDEST SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD!" You say standing up.

Gamzee holds up his hands as if he was surrendering, "FiNe, FiNe! Be ThAt WaY! I wAs OnLy TrYiNg To HeLp!"

You freeze for a second and sigh. You sit back down, "YOU'RE RIGHT... I'M SORRY..."

"ThErE wE gO... cOmE oVeR hErE aNd GiVe ThIs MoThErFuCkEr A hUg." He pulls you close and hugs you.

You hug him back, "THANK YOU, GAMZEE..."

"No PrObLeM, bRo."

__________________________________________________________________

Bluh.

Short chapter! -u-

But I'm SOO PROUD OF IT!!!

GAMZEE <> KARKAT!

**8 (>▽<)8**

Hope you like!! ^u^