Karkat's Present

KARKAT POV.

You grind your teeth and stomp over to that little fish shit. He immediately pulls Nepeta away from him. You grab his shirt and pull him toward you furiously, "NOW LISTEN HERE, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" You begin, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT THE FUCKING RULES ARE FOR THAT MISTLETOE SHIT! YOU DO NOT. I REPEAT! YOU DO NOT! TOUCH. NEPETA!" You throw him on the floor in rage. You were about to take out your sickles but then you freeze right at your tracks.

You had just thought about what you just said. Eridan was smirking while fixing his glasses. He wanted this to happen. Everybody was staring at you. Even Nepeta, who was blushing a deep Olive green.

"I-I... GOT TO GO..." You stutter and run outside.

":((< Karkitty wait!" Nepeta yells out before you close the door behind you.

You felt the cold hit you as soon as you run outside. Your long-sleeve turtle-neck wasn't enough to support it. You tried to keep going but fell on your knees during the process. The snow was freezing! This was a stupid idea.

Nepeta ran toward you a few minutes later, ":((< Karkitty!" She kneeled down to you and started taking off her coat.

"N-NO NEPETA... DON'T...! I-IT'S TOO COLD OUT HERE!"

":((< I don't care!" She responded, wrapping her coat around you, ":33< A-At least mew won't be cold!" She took off her hood and put it on your head. Your face suddenly became warm. You were blushing.

"THANK YOU... NEPETA..."

":33< N-No p-purroblem!" Nepeta shivered. You hugged her trying to keep her warm. A few more trolls came out a few minutes after, asking if we were okay.

"COME ON... LET'S GO BACK INSIDE."

_______________________________________

NEPETA POV.

After both of you went back inside, Karkat immediately took off your coat and gave you your hood. You glanced at Eridan's direction. He was frowning and looking at the Christmas tree. Poor guy...

You also take look at Terezi's direction. She was looking at you! You probably know why.

Karkat walks up to you with his hand on his head, blushing, "N-NEPETA?"

":33< Yes, Karkitty?" You giggle.

"I WANT TO GIVE YOU YOUR PRESENT NOW..."

You make a cheerful smile. You wonder what it is!

He gives you your coat and puts his on. You're going outside?

He takes you in front of a window. Inside were your friends chatting.

"N-NEPETA..."

":33< Yes?"

His face goes bright red, "I WANT YOU... TO LOOK UP...!"

You give him a face of confusion but look up anyway.

Up there, hanging right from the ceiling, was the mistletoe.

_______________________________________

:D

YAY! KARKAT FINALLY OPENED UP!

I had so much fun writing this chapter!

SO MUCH FUN

SO MUCH FLUFFY!

>.<

Hope you like, my wonderful readers! ^u^

(And sorry it was so short...)

Maybe Dreams do Come Trueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें