Maybe Dreams do Come True

KARKAT POV.

This was it. Nepeta looked up and blushed at the mistletoe hanging from the roof. You purposely made yourselves next to the window to be noticed my everyone.

You're pretty sure everyone already knows but either way, you want to make it obvious.

That who you really feel red for...

Is Nepeta...

You gently push her chin up slightly. You move your face closer to hers, and she does so as well. Suddenly, you go on right ahead and kiss her. Nepeta's eyes widen in surprise, but then closes them and wraps her around your neck. You close your eyes wrap your arms as well.

The trolls suddenly break from their conversations when Kanaya whispers, "Look!"

"LoOkS lIkE mY bRo FiNaLlY aDmItEd HiS tRuE fEeLiNgS!"

"L3T M3 H4V3 4 SN1FF!"

"Aww! T)(-Ey look so cut-E tog-Et)(-Er!"

The others simply stare at both of you, smiling and whispering, but you don't care. You just want to stay with Nepeta. And that's all you'll do.

_______________________________________

NEPETA POV.

This was it!

Your hope

Your love

Your dream

It's come true!

Karkat parts from you slowly. Both of you blush. You might not see it but you know he's happy!

He hides his face with his arms. You smile and giggle. ":33< Thank you. Karkitty."

Karkat removes his arms and smiles, "L-LET'S GO BACK INSIDE..."

You nod and maintain your smile. He grabs your hand and walks alongside you as both of you walk inside Karkat's warm hive.

Some stare at us and smile while others continue their conversations. Karkat was still holding your hand as you say down. You simply kept blushing and smiling. it wasn't long until Gamzee yelled out, "It'S a ChRiStMaS mIrAcLe!"

It was already midnight. and he was right. This was a miracle.

Maybe dreams do come true...

______________________________________________________________________________

URGH

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT!

I somehow can't make them longer... ;^;

Sorry to keep you waiting!

Working on more than one story is pretty difficult...

But what the hell do I do with endless inspiration!

Anywho

Hope you liked! ^u^