"Yah! Why are you telling them stuff about that." He rolled his eyes at me

"They've been there mon amour. Your friends talk about much more inappropriate things."

"They're not a respected elderly."

"They can probably see us too." He motioned to our grandparents, shrugging.

"Yah! What are you saying?! No sex til this baby gets out! We'll get going grannies~" I put my hands in prayer and bowed then marched to our car with taehyung bargaining about the no sex policy.

"Not changing my mind!"

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

"Yah! Taeee~" I moaned, his mouth is busy nipping on my neck.

"Our grandparents might be watching." I murmured but lowered myself on his hardened thing. His groans lighting up the desire I'm feeling.

"Shh... the car's tinted." He groans behind my ear as his hands knead my clothed breasts. My stomach isn't that big yet as I'm still entering the second trimester. My back was facing him as I ride on him.

I was so turned on I didn't even bother correcting him that souls don't need clear windows to see through but then again, why would I even think that, to begin with.

I can't believe we're in the cemetery's parking lot doing this thing in the car but these pregnancy hormones are hard to control.

🍀🍀🍀

"KIM TAEHYUNG YOU BETTER SHOW YOUR FACE OR I WON'T PUSH THIS BABY OUT! YOU HEAR ME!!" I pulled the phone away from my ear, bearing her screech. I was in a meeting with a client when hoseok barged in saying my wife's in labor.

"Mon amour I'm coming, I'm coming!" I assured her, trying to sound calm as hoseok and I clung for our lives at the back seat. Why did we let byul drive?

"Jennie's gonna kill you!" He whispers

"Not if byul kills us first!" I whispered back.

"YOU BETTER OR TRUST ME YOU WON'T COME IN ANOTHER WAY EVER AGAIN!" She yells, hanging up. That was an empty threat. She can't resist the D. Just the way it is. She can torture it by giving me blue balls though.

"Why didn't you answer your phone!" Hoseok hissed

"It was in meeting mode! It was supposed to be silent!" Hoseok and I stumbled getting out of the car while byul just looked at us, shaking her head at our pale faces. We might look paler than yoongi now.

"Where have you been? Hurry!" Jisoo pushed me towards the delivery room and the nurses assisted me in washing my hands and putting in scrubs and gloves.

I got in just in time to see the baby's head going out of my wife's flower as she pushed the baby. "Snap out of it tae!" She says in strangled scream.

I shakily went near her and held her hand which she squeezed real hard as she screams in pain. My heart swelled with pride watching her sweaty self do her best and endured the pain. This is the brave woman carrying my child.

With one last push, it was silent. Then after a while, echoes if the baby's cry filled the room.

"Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Kim, it's a girl!" Jennie's teary eyes and beautiful grin was the last thing I saw before I passed out.

🍀🍀🍀

Taehyung finally came back up and looked around in confusion. We're now in a private room and I'm thankful hoseok and yoongi was there to carry him. I snickered when our eyes met.

"Yah! You should have seen how your—" he blinked at the bundle of joy in my arms and I grinned.

"Well? Are you just going to gape at your daughter?" I chuckled when he came near and I handed Ella over to him.

He was looking at our daughter with so much joy I had to take a photo. He suddenly looked at me and I felt warm. "Thank you. For bringing her to me."

"We both made her." I gave him a small nudge.

"But you carried her. I love you mon amour, but it seems you won't be the only girl I'll love now."

"Just make sure it's not an outsider or else." I moved my thumb across my neck and he chuckled bending down to kiss me.

🍀

Completed071119 - 111819

Completed
071119 - 111819

It has been a wonderful 4 months with y'all. This book has the most views and votes from my works, I can't thank you enough for the love. I purple you 💜