•8•

Vote•Comment•Share

Most of us were pretty drunk by the time the girl showed up. Beom Seok had bought a continuous porno package which he had on the rooms Big Screen TV. Gorgeous gals with impossibly perfect tits performed every sex act imaginable on each other and cocks that were just on stage as props. Every once in a while a movie would end and somebody would select another. The bar was fully stocked, and we were all hitting it pretty hard.

The girl that showed up was pretty, but all I could think about was comparing her to Y/n, and there was no comparison. Unlike Y/n, there was no doubt that she was a whore; she fucked Taemin in front of all of us. She started by tying his hands to the chair, supposedly so he couldn't touch her, but it turned out that it was just part of the act. She wasn't bashful about anything, sticking her nipples in his mouth, going down on him and then mounting him right there in the chair. She did him cowgirl, then pivoted around and did him reverse cowgirl; in both positions we were all in a position to see his cock disappear in her pussy. She fucked him until he came, and then standing on the chair facing us, she bent over and leaned back, putting her pussy and ass right in his face, forcing Taemin to lick her cum filled pussy. Later after a short break she untied him and laid him on his back where she got him into a 69 and then fucked him again after she got him hard. 

Beom Seok had apparently paid for 2 hours with her, when the time was up she said she was leaving and Been Seok went over and talked to her. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I heard "Everybody?" and then Beom Seok turned and hollered to the room, "Ok guys, she'll suck any cock for a hundred bucks before she leaves." He took her arm and headed to the bedroom, I vaguely remembered him coming out and one of the other guys going in before I passed out. 

We got Taemin to his wedding on time, which was all that counted. Whether he ever told his wife about his last night as a single man I have no idea -- some things are better left unsaid. The wedding was great; I danced and flirted with a few single women, but didn't hook up with anyone. Thoughts of Y/n kept popping into my mind. With the hour long drive, by the time I got home and got to bed it was well after midnight and I was exhausted.

It was about 11 o'clock the next morning when the phone rang. I was still in bed -- catching up from lost sleep and too much drinking from the last two days. I'd woken horny and had jacked myself off, a Kleenex on the bedside table now smelling of my semen. I didn't even look at the caller ID -- just answered.

"Me. Park?" I immediately recognized Y/n's voice on the phone.

"Y/... uh, Grace?" I said, immediately catching and trying to correct myself. 

"No, Mr. Park, you had it right," she giggled. "This is Y/n. Grace only exists at night, she doesn't go to college, and she'll never call this number." There was a lot of important information in those few words; I'd need to think about exactly what they meant. 

"Good Morning, Y/n. What's up?" I realized in my mind I'd never again be able to see Y/n, the sweat-shirted co-ed on the right, two seats back from the front. Never again would I be able to look at Y/n in class without seeing Grace, the sexy stripper who'd been lying naked in my lap, who hadn't protested or slapped me away when my hand had found her pantied bottom or naked hip. The thought flashed through my mind, wondering if I'd begun to let my hands wander where she would have stopped me. Beom Seok asked if I'd gotten my hand slapped, for some reason I was glad I hadn't.

"I just wanted to say hello, and thank you again for keeping my secret life that way." My mind wasn't concentrating on her words as she was talking; it had flipped over from thinking about stroking her naked body to our conversation. I almost missed it in retrospect, but suddenly her words popped into my mind. And I thought it was only the other way. She'd said that in response to my saying that I was attracted to her -- which meant that she'd been saying that she was attracted to me. Why hadn't I picked up on it the other night? She hadn't minded when I'd touched her, but yet she was a stickler for not letting others touch her, another clue that just hadn't clicked. 

I had no idea what I'd said in our conversation with her on the phone to that point, but suddenly knew what I wanted. "Y/n -- have you had lunch?"

"No."

"Neither have I. Breakfast either, and I'm hungry. Would you like to get a bite to eat with me?"

"Oh, Mr. Park that would be nice, but I've got my daughter and..."

"All the better. Bring her along, we'll go to the park and let her play."

"Really?" It didn't take long to convince her I was serious, and in twenty minutes I was dressed and on my way to her apartment. 

I knew the area, her apartment building was far from being upscale, but not the worst I've ever seen by a long shot. I found her apartment, a one bedroom, upstairs. I didn't see anything except the living room and kitchen and the door to the bedroom, but it was enough. A desk took up one corner of the living room, school books filled the well-used bookcase beside. A glance showed everything to be clean and well organized; from what I knew of her life -- it had to be. 

Y/n's daughter Areum was a living doll. She had her mother's good looks, but had paler skin than her mom. "Are you my mommy's teacher?" She asked when Y/n introduced me. 

"I was. One of several teachers that she had."

"I'm not supposed to embarrass her 'cause she likes you." I just smiled, even managed to refrain from looking up at Y/n.

"That's good because I like your mother also."

"Thank You, Areum. That's quite enough." Y/n interrupted, reaching down and putting her hand out for Areum to take. I led the way down the stairs where we debated about taking my car and transferring Areum's car seat to my Acura or taking Y/n's well used beater. My Acura won out, and a few minutes later we pulled out of the parking lot. We stopped at a local Submarina for sandwiches, taking them with us to the local park. Areum ate a bit, but she was more interested in the playground than food. Y/n and I sat at a table adjacent to the playground equipment where we could keep an eye on her as we ate our sandwiches. 

Y/n was very pleasant to talk to. I found out that, just as I'd thought, she was 27, about to turn 28. She told me about herself, I told her about me, with occasional interruptions to play with Areum. When we finished our sandwiches we both went over to the playground and played with her; pushing her on the swing, playing teeter totter, spinning her on the merry-go-round. Y/n and I talked freely and easily, as if we were lifelong friends rather than friends that had just met, or more importantly, that we were student/teacher. When Y/n said it was time to take Areum home for her nap, I asked if she'd like to come over to my house for a while. 

"I don't know..."

"It'll be okay," I assured her," we can put her down in the guest bedroom." She waffled a bit, but finally agreed and moments later we were in the car on the way home. Areum was more than ready for a nap; she fell asleep on the barely ten minute car ride to my home. 

My mind was not on the ride home, but rather on what was going to happen when we got there. I couldn't believe what was happening, that I was in the process of seducing one of my students. There had definitely been some mutual attraction going on with everything we'd done. And, if there was any reciprocation from her at all -- I was soon going to be kissing this beautiful creature beside me at the very least. I didn't know what would happen, but I knew if nothing else, I wanted to see her again. 

•••
Vote
Comment
Share
Add to your reading list.

Triple update
Yas