•2•

Vote•Comment•Share

"I swear to God, Jimin. Here's some singles, get your ass up to the stage. You're going to fucking love this broad." I found myself standing and pushed by Beom Seok, so I grabbed my beer and moved to one of the seats going along with the flow. All the guys at one time or another had already been up, spreading their dollars so the girls would slide up and shake their naked bodies as close to their lustful eyes as possible. I'd watched the games, seen how they'd push their titties together and use them to grab the proffered bills. The guys would fold the bills so they were hard to grab and hold them between their lips, guaranteeing they'd get their faces stroked with the girl's bare breasts. Or, the girls would lift the edge of their g-strings to allow the guys to slide a bill underneath, practically getting fondled, but always not quite -- at least in the main room. There were always the "private lap dances" in the back where, for a premium, your favorite dancer would shake her booty in your face for a much higher fee than a few bucks. In some places the girls will even let you touch them (to some extent) but that's not supposed to be the case in our area. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for Summer, and coming up next is Grace!" I watched Summer walking around the stage, now naked, stooping and squatting in front of each guy, collecting the remaining money and giving them one last chance to see her naked, shaved bare, pussy. Of course she was saying "thank you" at the same time, making sure the guys got every bit of their money's worth. 

Except for seeing movement out of the corner of my eye, I didn't at first pay attention to the new dancer, Grace, as she came on stage; I was busy watching the naked Summer in front of me. When I did look up, I'm sure my mouth fell open. Grace may have been her stage name, but according to my grade book, her name was Y/n L/n. 

•••
Vote
Comment
Share
Add to your reading list.

Another one.
Next chapters are gonna be way longer so buckle up.