chapter 23:lost and found

sup guys!agirlcalledmama here!I am back with another chapter!how are you guys?today was fun.was throwing pencils at jose with evelyn.xD.he accidently tripped a little kid. >:{[.bad jose!on with the chapter!!!

                                    evelyn's pov

          I burst through the door of the house,everyone looking up from their spots on the couch."A-Alondra!she's been...she's been."I struggled with my words,too stunned to get them out."evelyn?what happened?"nadia said calmly,getting off the couch and walking to me."sh-she was-she was...." nadia slapped me,putting her hands on my shoulders."evelyn.one more time.what happened?"she said."alondra was kidnapped."I said.her eyes widened,before she rushed upstairs."where are you going?!"I called."get prepared!they said this would happen!"she called over her shoulder.

         confused,I turned to the others,who all shrugged and started gathering materials that might be useful."jose,what are you doing?"I asked."stuffing tomatoes in my pockets!"he yelled,grabbing a bunch of tomatoes."nice!"nadia yelled from upstairs.I laughed,grabbing a bunch of bows,and putting them in a backpack."anyone have arrows?"I asked.abby tossed me 6 stacks,which I was confused on how she got.I shrugged it off,running into the kitchen.I grabbed cooked chicken,shoving it into the back pack.I didn't understand how the logic worked,but I decided not to question it.

         I ran upstairs,into my room.I made sure that the door was closed and locked,before turning to my bed.I inhaled and exhaled deeply,looking at the small yellow necklace that rested on my bed,sticking out from all the gray,white and black.I snatched it up,placing it gently

in the backpack before slinging it over my shoulder.just as I unlocked the door and stepped into the hallway,nadia burst out the door to her room,holding something in her hand,before quickly stuffing it in a satchel."oh!hi,evelyn!uh,didn't see you there..."she said awkwardly."hi."I responded.we walked down the stairs,into the living room."are we all set?"I said."yeah."viviana,romie,lalia,nadia and abigail said."jose?"I said,turning to him.

         "I don't want to look for her."he responded."sacrifice."nadia said."you're coming anyways."abby said,pulling nadia along by her hoodie."why does everyone pull me from the sleeve?!my god!"she yelled,before they disappeared out the front door.we all followed,and I pulled out a map,going in the direction I had gone in before.

          "are we almost their yet?"nadia complained after 30 minutes."yeah,looks like it.I got scared when I saw that the dots were gone,and just thought she was kidnapped."I explained."so...you don't even know if she was kidnapped?"romie asked.I nodded."felisha,did you just drag us out here without even knowing if your girlfriend was kidnapped?"lalia said.(lalia would legit say shit like this.does it all the time when I'm talking to a friend on facebook.calls them my 'bae'.okay then.)"lalia,shut up."nadia said,making a weird face."girl,I will kill you!got that,bi-" "both of you,shut up.look."abby said,pointing up ahead.

       "is that?" "yes.its a nether portal."abby said,interupting romie."do we....go in?"nadia asked."I guess."I said."ayayayaya!"lalia screamed,running into the portal."fuck it."nadia said,running in.jose just simply jumped in,tripping at the last second,abby following."bye buttcrack!"romie said,jumping in.I hesitated slightly,before,jumping in.my vision swirled,turning purple,and the ground vanished from beneath me.

------------------------------------------------|

thought that was the end of the chapter?nope.   |

------------------------------------------------|

                           nadia's pov

         the land was red. really red.and there was lots of lava.probaly should have expected this,I guess its just weirder to see it through your own eyes.I shrugged,looking around.my friends came one by one.jose popped through,landing on his face,abby simply landing on her feet,unfazed.jose moved before romie came,and we waited for the last person.we were about to walk away,when evelyn came through the portal."yay!evelyn!"I yelled."well,we should probaly start looking now."abby said."there's still a problem though."jose said."what?"evelyn asked.we heard what sounded like a baby,and I tensed."frik."I muttered,turning around.a ghast looked at us,shooting a fireball."should we run?"romie asked."nooooooo!it looks very friendly!maybe it just wants a hug!"I said sarcastically,before we all ran."into this hole!"abby said,pointing to a little hole in the red surface.

        "that sounded wrong."I said.abby smacked me."bad!"she said.I narrowed my eyes,kicking her.while she groaned in pain,I looked through my satchel."I was gonna give these to you guys later,but..."I pulled out armor,throwing it on the ground."there are 6 sets.I had a feeling no one would remember it."I said."did anyone remember it?"evelyn asked.everyone shuffled around awkwardly,not answering the question."okay,then?anyways,just get armor."I said,already in iron armor."can I have the budder armor?"jose asked."won't it break quickly?"lalia said."yes,you can wear it."I said."why?gold's pretty much useless."lalia said,shrugging."why would you even need it?"romie said."budder is useful!"I said."for what?"lalia asked."you can use it for budder nuggets." "why would you need golden nuggets?" "so you can eat them." "nadia,don't be stupid." "fine,let's just continue then."I said,ending the arguement.

        we walked out of the hole,and evelyn started shooting at the ghast,killing it."where could she be...?"evelyn said,looking around.romie climbed to the top of a small mountain like thing made out of nether rack."guys,look at this."he said,standing on the top.we all looked at eachother,and then climbed."woah."abby said,reaching the top.she pulled me up,and I looked at it."my god."I said,before pulling up evelyn."looks like we're going there!"I said,pointing at the giant netherbrick tower,with a small window,which showed none other then....

                  herobrine and alondra.

okay,now the chapters done.this took so long to write.I already knew what I wanted to write,but I was sooo lazy.the end isn't to good,I know that.but still,I tried.okay,so by the way,the begining was made yesterday,so none of that stuff is relevant anymore.yeah.hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did,don't forget to vote!!love you peeps,and peace!!!!