chapter 5

sup guys!thecrazygamergirl123 here.I am back with another chapter.

yeah,I got nothing to say.on with the chapter.

                   romie's pov

      jose and the new girl,viviana I think her name was,dragged me along,out of the ravine."lalia!"jose screamed.we eventually found her,mining some iron."what's going on?who's that?where's nadia?"she asked."this is viviana and...."jose began."nadias dead."viviana finished."what?"lalia asked.no one answered."who killed her?"she asked."romie."jose whispered.lalias eyes shot in my direction."you murdered #ladia!"she screamed.jose and viviana held her back."its not his fault!fabian told him to!"viviana screamed.lalia calmed down,and we all simply walked again.reaching the surface,we took out a map,and searched for fabians color,before running to abby,alondra and evelyn."we need to tell you something."

                evelyn's pov

          I went numb.they tried to explain.but all I did was ran,pulling abby,alondra,jose and viviana with me.jose only came as his defence that if he didn't we'd probaly die.I did the mature thing,and flipped him off.yup.so mature!!we knew where he was,due to the map,and he was getting farther and farther by the second.jose morphed into a majestic ghast,which we all gladly climbed on to."thank god!my legs were getting tired!"jose said.we hovered over an ocean,which we assumed he was either swimming in,or had a boat to sail across it.I spotted him,and jumped down.then,releazing how stupid I had been for jumping in an ocean,which was the thing I feared most,I panicked.(evelyn actually does hate water.mostly just pools and oceans.and lakes.and rivers.AND BATHTUBS-no I'm kidding.I'm not sure if she's scared of bathtubs.)

          "evelyn,what were you thinking!"alondra yelled."I don't know!"I responded.luckily,I landed on a hard surface.wood.hmmmm,this is a pretty nice boa-wait a minute!!I looked to see fabian stumbling backwards,away from the steering wheel.viviana threw an enderpool,appearing next to me in a flash.abby used the attack on titan mod 3d gear to come down to the boat,leaving alondra alone.alondra just simply dove off,jose turning back to a human.the boat hit land,fabian

jumping off immediatley.(I can't spell for crap.)we jumped off following him,eventually surrounding him.I took out my sword,holding it to his neck.yes,I was younger than him,but we surrounded him,and if he tried to move,he'd basicly suicide.

          "so,why would you want to kill her?"I questioned."kill who?"he asked."your own sister!how could you forget?!"I shouted.I pushed further into his neck slightly."see you later.or maybe not."I said."stop!"came a scream.I whipped around,seeing a girl.I knew exactly who she was."nadia?"I asked.

          oh mah gah!the hell is going on?hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter,if you did don't forget to vote!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!