chapter 4

sup guys!thecrazygamergirl123 here!I am back with another chapter!i feel kinda crappy for no reason.well,actually i got in an arguement with my mom before i left to my dads house. ;-;.anyways,your not here to read about my personal problems,so,yeah.on with the chapter!!

vivana's pov

she collapsed to the ground,and dissappeared into particles.i let out a scream,and looked at where the arrow came from.i saw some one unfamiliar with a bow in hand.he shook slightly,clearly not liking what he just did."romie?"jose said.i took out my bow,and shot him in the arm."why would you do that?"i asked."i-i didnt realize it was her!"he gripped his now bleeding arm."oh really?!is there ANYONE else on this server with an almost completely blue skin?!"i yelled.he shook."H-he told me to...."he said."who?" jose asked.

 jose's pov

 i was almost frightened for the answer to my question.what if it was herobrine?no.it wouldnt be him.he doesnt exist.romie stayed frozen,his hand on his bow."well?we're waiting."i said.crossing my arms."who was it?!"viviana yelled,getting impatient."I-it was......"

                          "fabian."

oh mah gah!my own brother killed me?!why fabain?WHY? ;-;.sorry,this was really short,but this was just more of a chapter filler.basicly,its kind of pointless.anyways,hope you enjoyed this chapter,if you did,dont forget to vote!!!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!