chapter 34:wake up pt.2

Sup guys!agirlcalledmama here!so,I'm planning for the story to end in the next chapter.I'm not sure if I'll do a sequel or not,and you'll find out why.on with the chapter!

Nadia's POV

"Wake up piece of crap!"Evelyn yelled, hitting jose.of course,it wasn't doing anything.she was too weak right now.tired,you could say."hey,baka,stop it.just like, dump water on his head or something." I said,shrugging."but i don't even like water...." "Dude,it doesn't matter.you still needed water to make sure you wouldn't burn, didn't you?" She groaned,nodding,before taking the water out and pouring it on his head.

Yes,his head was gushing blood.yes,it would heal so it didn't matter at the moment.we'd fix him once he was at least slightly conscious.I dunno know why,just wanna do it that way.I seriously hope he's okay,though....but if somehow the necklace got damaged.....no,that'd be strange.he hit his head,Jose would need to hit somewhere on his neck,and even then,that thing was strong as fuccck.

"Evelyn! Don't have too much fun." I said,evelyn pouring water so that it was kinda drowning Jose. "Its a good strategy.he'll wake up because he can't breathe!" "I....don't think that's how it works....."I said.and she frowned. "You're meannn." "Well,I don't want you to frikkin drown him!" "It wouldn't kill him anyways!" "But that shit burns when its stuck in your lungs!" "This is revengggggeeee!"she cried out,kicking Jose slightly.he woke up with a groan,and Evelyn began to laugh as she kept kicking."dude,stahp."I said,and she pouted.

"Nooo." "Yesss." "Noooooooo." "Yeeeeeeeeeessssss." "Nooooooooooo! Table flip!" She said,pretending to flip over a table "picks up table,Evelyn stahp.he's already awake,pretty sure you don't want to hurt him more." "Table flip."was her only response."I'll give you a piggy back ride if you stop." "Yayy!" "What are you guys talking about?"Jose groaned,sitting up. "Piggy back rides."I said,putting on a poker face.

"What the crap?" "I don't even know."I shrugged,as Evelyn climbed on my back."okay,so where's the location of our new base?"I asked,while handing Jose some cotton to clean the wound on his head."I put it in this tree.its not too far,but I don't really remember cause I kinda ram here.noises and crap." He said,and I nodded."is it near any wolve?!" "Wait,wh-" "cause if its not near wolves and they're killing the wolves imma hurt someone!"Evelyn said randomly,and I patted her."if you don't stop moving so much,I'm gonna drop you."I said,sticking out my tongue.

"Okay,let's go to the base!"Jose said,leading the way."can you even remember where it is?"Evelyn asked. "Is golden Freddy golde-you know what,I'll just say yeah." "Weirdos."I said,rolling my eyes half way.(I'm not good at rolling my eyes :(. )
"Evelyn,you're heavy."I said,my back hurting."to narnia!" "We're gonna fallll!"I said,falling forward into a very surprising small lake.

"I don't like this!!!!"evelyn panicked,and I facepalmed."your feet at least touch the bottom!I can barely float!"I sputtered,attempting to swim to Evelyn,then dragged her to shore,holding her up somewhat."are you guys okay?" Jose asked (again,I don't know how he'd react.this is getting sad.legit.) Evelyn coughed,while I lifted myself out and pat her back.Evelyn nodded,and I shrugged.

"Im good."Evelyn said,and I gave a slight smile.

"We should probably hurry,though.still the middle of the night...."I said,breathing slightly too heavily,before putting Evelyn on my back again.

---------------------------------------le time skip

It was still night.we had all already gone to bed,Jose and Evelyn asleep.but I stood awake. What if we can't get out of here?do we just give up?are we ready yet?when are we going to find the strong hold? That particular question stood.when are we going to find a strong hold?we haven't even started looking yet......I rolled over,staring at Evelyn's sleeping face,then looking at Jose....I can go with one of them,or by myself.....

I get up,grabbing a torch,before walking to a chest with my belonging at taking out orange pants and a blue long sleeve,before changing quickly,using a blanket to cover myself,and then walking to Evelyn.I poked her,whispering her name."Evelyn.....wake up.....Evelyn!!"I spoke in her ear,making her jerk awake."what?!"she panicked slightly."can you come looking for a strong hold with me?I'd take Jose,but I think his head still hurts from hitting it.plus,I don't know how he gets when he wakes up."she nodded,getting up sleepily.I turned around as she changed,and when I turned around she wore gray pants with a red shirt and gray. and pink sweater.don't ask how she made it....I don't know.

"Okay.let's go,grab your eye of enders." "That sounds wrong." "Shut up."she laughs quietly, reminding of us of our friends back in the real world.we walk out of the shelter,and I throw an eye."hey,I has a q."Evelyn states,looking at me."shoot."I respond."do you think we'll ever see our IRL friends again?" "Considering we were able to bring things from the real world in here,I'm sure we can take stuff back out." "How do you think so?" "Because I'm pretty sure our friends like joshie and ricardo are back in the real world." "Pretty sure isn't all the way sure,and I also miss cheese cake." "Maybe we can find a way to make cheese cake in here.who knows?"I laugh.I throw the last ender eye,it soars high,floating above one particular spot.it falls back to its item form,and I throw it again.

It stays in the same place.I smile,and Evelyn knows."we've found our way home."she whispers,and I nod.but I hide doubting thoughts. Hopefully this is our ticket home.

So,that ended kinda abruptly.but heyy!I've made progress!most of this was #nevelynswegsweg.sorry bout that!anyways,hope you enjoyed this chapter,and if you did,don't forget to vote!!!love you peeps,and peace!