chapter 12

sup guys!thecrazygamergirl123 here!I am back with another chapter!hopefully no one remembers what had happened in the world of minecraft yesterday,when most of the characters had too much to drink.lol.anyways,on with le chapter!!!

                    nadia's pov

       I woke up with a hangover.god,if I only had two beers and it hurts this bad,the rest of the group is probaly going through hell.I slid off the bed,falling onto my face.I lay still though,like a dead star fish.yup.just made that comparison.I got up,heading to the bathroom,taking a shower.once i was out,i put on random blue pants and a black shirt,pulling on some orange shoes.don't judge.I rubbed my eyes sleepily,throwing on my favorite rainbow hoodie.really,it was only green,pink and white.I walked down the steps,considering what I could do today.I shook my head at the mess in the living room.

      lalia was passed out on the floor,jose on the couch,vivian in a bucket,romie.....why was romie in the sink?whatever.alondra was also on the floor,a beer still in her hand.abby.....isn't here.probaly actually slept in her room.evelyn somehow managed ti drape hersefl over le t.v.that's lovely.I stepped queitly to the door,deciding that I should focus on getting more food and wood.I already had an axe and sword,so I stepped into the cool morning air.I walked south for a while,away from the ocean.I found a wide prairie,killing any animals I found.I was killing a chicken,pretending to wipe away a tear.I heard laughing and shouts in the distance,confused.I turned my body to look.

     a group.I examined them all,some of them sticking out more to me than others.a boy.he was tall,but not as tall as abigail.he had light brown eyes,and brown hair.I shrugged my shoulders,moving on to the others.another had glasses,and short hair,another with short hair and brown eyes,and one that was shorter with light brown hair and brown eyes.he also seemed to be pale.fear burst into me at the sight of them,turning to run.I felt eyes on my back as I darted out from my shelter,running back the way I came. nope.nope.nope. I thought continuosly.it can to no avail,as I was shot in the leg.I fell on my face,pain shooting through my leg.

      footsteps approached me,stopping next to me."you alright?"the one with glasses said.I nodded,wincing as I stood up.he stuck out his hand."joshua."he said.I grasped his hand,noting I was far shorter."nadia.and I'm pretty sure you don't greet people by shooting them in the leg?"I said."sorry!" the pale one said,holding a bow.the other boys glared at him.I laughed,the mood far to serious for me."that's ricardo."joshua said,pointing at the pale one."that's angel macias.we don't really know why he's here,but he is."joshua said pointing at the tall one,shrugging."that is javier."he explained,pointing to the last boy.

     "sup?"I said to them.they smiled,looking at me."hey,are you here alone?"javier asked.I shook my head no."I was actually trying to run home,before I was shot in the leg."I said,shooting a glare at ricardo.

"but,yeah.with 7 other people.there used to be 8,but he kinda wanted me dead,so....."I said.I pulled out the arrow,regretting it as blood gushed out of the wound.I took out a random feather,and slapped it on as a make shift band aid."its only us here,and we still don't have a house."javier said."you guys wanna follow me?its a bit far,but we've got food and an extra room.we accidently made the room too big,and didn't know what to do with it."I explained.

       ricardo grinned."yeah,sure.we'll come."josh said.I nodded."to the house!"I yelled,running toward the direction of the house.we reached it by the time the sun set,walking in,them right on my heels.everyone sat on the couches,watching t.v."hi!"I yelled,announcing my arrival.they all looked up,eyes widening upon seeing the new people."who are they?"jose said."angel macias,joshua,javier,and ricardo."I said,pointing to them as I introduced them.I smirked,as I saw abby blush when she saw angel."go upstairs and make yourselves at home."I said to the new guys.they nodded,heading up the stairs.they had all agreed that they would stay in the same room,since it was really big.

        I sat next to abby on the couch,looking at her."that angel macias guy is pretty cute."abby said,looking at the t.v with red cheeks.I smirked,and layed back on the couch."someone has a crush."I mused.

   new characters!!!yeah!hope you enjoyed this chapter,if you did,don't forget to vote!!!love you peeps,and peace!!