chapter 22:missing

sup guys!agirlcalledmama here!!I'm trying to get back onto track with my updates and shiz.so yeah.on with the chapter!!

                            alondra's pov

          I woke up,stretching and yawning,looking around my purple room as I stood up from bed.I went into the bathroom,taking a shower and throwing on random clothes.I walked downstairs,seeing nadia passed out in a chair,snoring quietly.huh.guess no one else is up.I shrugged,grabbing a pick to do some mining before walking out the door.

           I heard noises all around me,making my eyes dart all around.I finally made it to a cave,nomming an apple as I entered.I got straight to mining a bit of coal and iron,cooking some gold.I groaned,realizing I didn't bring torches,and now I need to walk back through the dark cave.(don't question this logic.I legit do this.)I stumbled back,using the walls of the cave as a guide.I tripped,falling over a rock."stupid rock."I mumbled,kicking it.I sighed,running a hand through my hair before continuing through the cave.

          a laugh was heard behind me,and before I could react,I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head,and the world went black.

                          evelyn's pov

           I walked all around the house,looking for alondra.she usely wasn't up before me,and she never left when she was.nadia was sleeping on a chair,so I shook her awake,but in response was scratched in the face.(yeah,never try to wake me up.I am a heavy sleeper,and I have punched people in my sleep.I scare myself.)I poured water on her face,and she simply stirred and groaned before going back to sleep.

         "brah!"I yelled,shaking her more."what?!"she yelled,opening her eyes."have you seen alondra?"I asked."I don't know!I've only been asleep this entire time!"she said sarcastically,annoyed."oh.right."I said,stepping back from an angry nadia."fuck you..."she mumbled before going upstairs.I went to the living room,sitting on the couch."let's see.....if I was an alondra,where would I go?"I asked myself.hmmmm.....maybe fishing,hunting?nope.baking,exploring,mining.....mining!!!she was always saying how she wanted to go.I picked up torches,running out the door.I took out a map.she was straight ahead,so I ran.

          I looked back at the map,realizing something else.there was another dot....two more.....I put the map away,and kept running.I stopped at where the dots were supposed to be,but no one was around.I toom out the map and.....they were gone.just like that.I spun around,searching for any sign of alondra.there was only one way to explain this.

         alondra was kidnapped.

er mer gerd!alondra has been kidnapped!and nadia is pissed!and jose is.....jose is jose.same with lalia romie and viviana.and abby.I don't use many of the characters.huh.anyways,hope you enjoyed this chapter,(even though it was crappy and short)if you did,don't forget to vote!!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!