chapter 17:giving up

sup guys!thecrazygamergirl123 here!this ones kinda late.woops.my god.kids at my school are really weird.seriously.especially my friend alondra.on with le chapter!!

                         chapter 17:giving up

               nadia's pov

        "so,you guys are really leaving?"I asked joshua,javier,ricardo and angel.they nodded,and abby came up to hug angel.(lol.#anagael.)I wiped away a fake tear,laughing at my own stupid gesture.we all wavved,as they walked into the sunset.not really.they just started walking.I turned around,walking back into the house as my head began to hurt. aww,are they leaving? herobrine said from inside my mind."yes,now leave me alone."I muttered,walking up the stairs.wow.its already been a month since we got here.I wonder if people are worried for us in the real world?my thoughts were interupted by a certain traitor.I wonder sometimes,too. jose said."no one asked you."I said,opening the door to my room. why you no notice me senpai? he asked."cause I don't want to."I said.my god.from anyone elses point of view,I probaly look insane.just talking to thin air to them.

        yeah,you do look pretty insane.you scare me sometimes. "why do you still talk to me?aren't you suppose to try to kill us?"I groaned.something hit my window,startling me.in an instant,jose haad parkoured into my room."you gotta be kitten me right meow."I groaned,staring at him."cat puns?"he said.I nodded my head,staring at my ceiling."okay,are you some sort of stalker now?get out of my room."I said,annoyed."sorry.but I need to."he said,suddenly turning serious."need to what?"I asked,adverting my gaze to look at him.his eyes glowed yellow,as he faught an inner battle with himself.I jumped off my bed,frightened."frik are you doing?"I growled,taking out a sword.he walked past me,standing behind me.I turned around,and saw him looking intently at a stuffed animal I had.stuffed panda.he looked almost normal,except for glowing eyes.his head snapped in my direction,and in an instant he was choking me.

       my lungs burned for air,as I thrashed around.I weakly reached for my sword,which was now on the floor.I could just barely touch it,finally grasping it,and holding it to his throat.black spots appeared in my vision,and I almost forgot that my lungs needed air.I didn't even notice when he cut a deep wound into my arm,sure to leave a scar.but I refused to fight anymore.I listened to my soft heart beat,as it came to a slow.I felt the soft hum of my dizzy head,blood being pumped out of my wrist.I let my eyes shut,letting go.did I really expect to win this fight?I was too weak anyways. so useless. I thought.he let me go,and I fell to the floor.

         this was it.the thing I had been waiting for since I was 7.

      the beauty of dying.

hmmm.wonder if I die or not.this is really late night.I swear to god.that also escalated extremly quickly,from a friendly conversation to a murder.well then.hope you guys enjoyed that chapter,if you did,don't forget to vote!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!!