chapter 3

sup guys!thecrazygamergirl123 here!I am back with another chapter!who did nadia/I crash into?hmm,let's find out!on with the chapter!!!

                  STILL FRIKKIN' NADIA'S POV........

       GOD DAMN IT!!!!

          I let out a small oof as I fell to the stone floor.I groaned,and stood back up."sorry!"the girl apoligized.her hair was straight and black,with dark brown eyes.she had a hoodie on,black just like mine,with black pants and black shoes,as though she was trying to stay hidden.her skin was a tan color.I inwardly groaned.great.another person who's darker than me." 's okay."I responded.shifting awkwardly."who are you?"I asked.she extended her hand for me to shake."I'm viviana."she said,smiling."as you can see by my ign,I'm mama."I stuck out my tongue."but my real name's nadia."I said,shaking her hand."we need to hurry and get out of here."she whispered."why?"I asked,curious."because."she said."so....are you here with any other people?"I asked.her mouth opened and closed for a while,as If she was deciding if she could tell me.

        "yes.well,I was."she said,sounding slightly angered at the end of her sentence."what happened?"I asked."um....they weren't who I thought they were."she said.I nodded,understanding.we stood there in awkward silence."well,you could be a part of our group?"it came out as more of a question."wait,your here with other people?"she asked."yeah.just some friends and my brother.jose,lalia,romie,abby,alondra,evelyn and fabian."I said."wow.how long have you guys been here?"she questioned."hmmm.I've been in this mineshaft most of the time with lalia and jose,but I think about....2 days?yeah.2 days."I said.

         "where are they now."she said."jose went looking for lalia.I could see where they are.I was carry a map with me."I said,taking the map out of my pocket."that's.....actually really good thinking."viviana said.she gasped as she looked at the map.peeking over her shoulder,I saw that whatever was chasing her-or whoever- was almost right behind them."we need to run."viviana said,looking panicked.I dug out a small path in the stone wall,and pushed her inside.covering up the entrance,I prayed they wouldn't realize it was cobblestone."what are you doing?!"she yelled at me."just crouch."I said,crouching down,making my ign disappear.she realized this,and also crouched down.

           the footsteps came and went quickly,and I realized something."crap.what about jos-"my sentence was interupted by a scream.I dug our way out,and held on to viviana's wrist,pulling her forward.I let go,and as we ran,I took out my sword,and nodded for her to take out a weapon too.she took out a bow,and we continued to sprint.we entered the area I was previously in,to see some random buff guy holding jose up by the collar."where is she?!"the random buff guy asked."i-i don't know what your talking about!"jose yelled.

            viviana and I nodded to eachother,and while I snuck up on the guy,preparing to be a distraction,vivi was aiming at his head.I tapped the guys shoulder.he dropped jose,as he spun around to look at me.I dropped my sword."sup?"I said,smiling.he grabbed me by my hood,obviously thinking I would be easy to take,since I was "defenseless".he thought that until,I smirked and pulled out a stone sword,and cut his arm."vivi,now!"I screamed.she nodded,realeasing the arrow.but instead of hitting the guy,she shot me in the arm."oh,fuck!"I yelled.clutching my arm in pain.

            "try that again,except this time don't shoot ME!"I yelled at her.

                       viviana's pov

        I fumbled around for an arrow,meanwhile,the guy kicked nadia in the stomach,making her cough up blood,and fall to the floor.panicking,I grabbed the sword she dropped,and hit him as hard as I could.he fell over with an oomph, just like a minecraft character would.well,looks like I'm a murderer."fuck."nadia groaned.I looked over at jose."what should we do with her?"I asked him.he looked over at the wounded nadia,and turned back to me."is leaving her to die an option."he asked.I laughed.

         "please let that be an option."nadia groaned.I rolled my eyes."lets help her."I said.

                        nadia's pov

          I was being helped up by jose and viviana,when I felt a sharp pain in my chest.I looked down at my chest,and removed the arrow stuck deep in my rib cage.I looked up to see some one who I didn't recognize,trembling as he put down his bow.my vision became black as I fell to the ground.

         oh my god!I'm deadz!hope you enjoyed this chapter,if you did don't forget to vote!!!!love you peeps,and peace!!!!