late night snack (Dewdrop)

"Dewdrop i said quit eating all the cookie dough!" I slapped his hand one more time as he shoved more dough into his mouth.

"But it's so good!" He spoke, his mouth still full of dough. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, help me roll these out and get them onto a cookie sheet," I started rolling the dough into balls, and he followed my lead. We stuck them in the oven when we were done rolling what was left of the dough into balls.

"Okay now we wait. Let's go sit on the couch," dew said before heading into the living room and sitting on the couch. I looked at memes on my phone for a while, until I felt Dew's eyes boring into me.

"What is it?" I giggled as I turned to face him.

"I love you so much." Dew stared at me intensely before pulling me onto his lap and kissing me passionately.

"Oh dewie! I love you too!" I smiled widely and put my arms around neck, taken aback by his sudden action. He pulled ms in for another kiss when I smelled something burning.

"Shit, the cookies!" I squeaked as I leapt up and ran to the kitchen. I pulled them out of the oven and was disappointed to see they had burned.

"How did they turn out?" Dew asked from behind me. I turned to show him.

"They're ruined!" I frowned.

"Hey hey its okay. Let's go to the store and buy some cookies there, we can try baking some again tomorrow honey," dew comforted me. Even though it was 1 am and we were in our pajamas, we both put on shoes and went to Walmart. We got several packages of Oreos and Chips Ahoy, as well as some other snacks. We went home and ate our snacks, staying up for almost the whole night.