Chapter 10

Beyonce song "Drunk in love" came on and everyone including Kylie, Liam, Nail,Zayn and Louis rushed to the dance floor, leaving Kendall and Harry behind.

Kendall got up, turned to harry and said "dance with me."

"I'd rather watch you dance" he replied shyly

"is that so?" she flirted

"umm yea am sure the view will be breath taking from here" he flirted back

"in that way suit your self Mr styles" she said as she strutted to the dance floor and joined the group. She begun to sway her hips to the music whiles she kept her back turned to harry.

Then came rhianna's song "$ bills" to which the whole crowd went crazy.

And then "dance 4 U" came on.

What better way to make Julian jealous than dancing on the one and only harry styles.Kendall taught.

Kendall begun walking seductively towards harry. As she got to where he was sitting, the part "tonight am gonna dance for you...., tonight an gonna put my body on your body....." started and as such she crawled unto his lap and started grinding on him. Harry was lost for words, but he held onto Kendall's waist. They begun drawing an audience, who were 1)in awe of the two and 2)shocked by Kendall's bravery.

Harry started whispering in Kendall's ear and sucking on her neck. Julian came from no where and lifted Kendall off of Harry, placed her over his shoulders and started walking towards the bathroom door.

"put me down" she yelled whiles kicking Julian who swapped her on the behind as hard as he could.

"shut up you bitch!" he yelled back at her.

Harry got up to follow them but he was pulled down by Liam. "Let them talk mate." he said.

After about 2mins Harry has had enough and he jotted towards the bathroom after them.