Chapter 17

Authors note:
Sorry guys I just found out chapter 17 published before chapter 16. If you don't want to be confused please read them in order. Thanks lovelies!! Xo

2 days later....

We were all sat in our flight back to LA. This has been the most stressful week of my life. Julian and I's breakup had gotten to the media some how which doesn't surprise me because they're always snopping around. Since then the paparazzi have been hounding my every move and it didn't help that I was hanging out with the 1D guys. There had been rumors about which member of the band I was dating which was wierd. My parents and siblings have called in a couple of time to make sure Kylie and I was ok. It's been so bad that my mum had to send in extra security to escort Kylie and I to the Airport where we meet the 1D guys. The flight felt safe enough as I doze off on Harry's shoulder mere minutes after it took off.

The paparazzi was even worst in LAX. Harry draped his arms over my shoulder protectively to shield me from their viscous questions and attempts to get to me as he walked me to our awaiting vehicle. Kylie and I said our goodbye to the boys.

...
In our house we were greeted first by my dad, then my mum and my other half sisters who didn't take anytime before grueling Kylie and I about what happened. My dad was kind enough to save me from their questionnaires. However I promised them I'll tell them more but right now I needed a shower and a nap.

....
We were all seated in our dinning room listening to Scott yap on and on about how nobody respects his Lordship. I have to admit he is extremely funny and he is so down to earth around the family but none the less a little cra cra but I wouldn't have him any other way. Kim eventually shut Scott up only to ask me to tell them what happened, at her request the whole room turned their focus on me-awkward!

I told them well my version of the story which most certainly was the right one, I couldn't help but cry a little which was embarrassing because I don't think I've ever cried over a guy in front of my family. But I was glad they were all so supportive and my mum even asked to cancel a photo shoot I had with teen vogue but I declined. This photoshoot was huge! It was going to be two separate covers with a full interview spread about my life,family and my career which I was excited about.

After dinner we all headed into our living room to watch some movies this is a family tradition of ours that we always do when we are all together which believe it not, its rare. I was so happy to be in the comfort of my family. My mum was paying extra attention to me this time, occasionally asking me if I wanted something. She made me feel so loved but made Kylie so jealous. We were up until probably 11:30 I have had enough of family time so I said my goodnights and headed straight to my room to get some sleep before my photo shoot tomorrow.

I missed Harry so much that I decided to call him. We talked for hours and hours about our families, favorite food,colors,places and even who was the best kisser which he teased me about. He told me about their upcoming tours and all the cool places they were going which was exciting. I told him about my photoshoot tomorrow which he wished me luck. I asked him to come along but he told me they had press interviews about their upcoming tour. A little part of me was disappointed he couldn't be there at the photoshoot tomorrow but I totally understood. We said our goodbyes but none of us wanted to hung up so we stayed on the phone until I doze off thinking about him.
....
The next morning I woke up fresh and new happy even and as I checked my phone I realized Neither Harry or I hunged up last night, I smiled to myself and checking the clock for the first time I realized I had only 30 mins to get ready so I rushed to my bathroom and took a five minute shower u didn't even bother washing my hair because I knew they would do all that at the photoshoot. I came back into my room with little voices coming from my phone I decided to listen in.

I heard Harry telling the other guys "I've been in love with her since I set my eyes on her"
What? Her? Who is her? I felt I ping on jealousy in me that I never knew was there. Was there another girl in Harry's life that I didn't know about? Well I don't really know a lot about him but we spoke for hours and he never mentioned her. Ugh this is so frustrating! But right now I have to go to my photoshoot, I'll deal with this later.
"You know you're very dum for a girl your age" Nicole said