Chapter 3

At the 1D meeting Harry couldnt focus all he kept thinking about was Kendall and her smile. He wanted so bad to see her again. He kept thinking of the things he had said to her and was criticing himself for not being cool enough around her, he kept thinking of better things he could have said to her.

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" screamed Lucy their manager

"What? what is it?" he asked

"Are you here with us" asked Lucy

"He is in dreamland"- said Louis

"No he is Kendall land"- said Nail

"he is thinking about all the sweet things he would be telling the girl who stole his heart when they meet again"- said Liam

"Are you going to be part of the Kardashians now?"- asked Zayn

They all started laughing including Harry and Lucy. The meeting went on.

You will be going on a world tour Lucy explained to the boys. She put on a slideshow for them about the countries they will visit. The boys couldnt contain their excitement as they cheered in unison.

On their drive home Kenny dials Julians number, it rang twice and then went to voicemail. Liz asked if everything was ok and Kenny replied Yes. She tries his number again, it ranged once then went to voicemail, she tried for the third time this time it went straight to voicemail which says

" Hi, this is Julian am unable to take your call right now please leave your name and number after the beep and i would gladly return your call",

Then came the beep to which kendall said "hi babe i had some good news i wanted to share with you, call me when you can." Minutes after, she recieves a text on her phone, for a minute she was excited thinking it was Julian, but it was Harry, his text reads "H i beautiful wat u up 2?" She hissed in disappointment, and ignored his text.

Liz and Kenny got home. As they walked into the Jenner calabases mansion, there sat Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Robert, Kylie, Kris, Bruce, Brody, Bradon and his wife Leah all seated at the dinning table waiting to hear from Kenny.

I was resigned guys! she screamed at the top of her lungs, Kylie was first to hug her, then followed Bruce, then Kris, and then everybody joined in for a group hug. Kendall said "ok am feeling the love guys, but you're squashing me" they all let go off her and sat down for dinner, Liz spilled the beans and told the whole fam about Kendall's encounter with the 1D heartthrob that is Harry Styles. Kendall became defensive explaining it was just a friendly encounter and reminded everyone that she is inlove with Julian, with that said Kylie's facial expression changed. There was something she's heard about Julian that she is afraid of telling Kendall.