Chapter 15

We sat quietly and ate the breakfast that Harry has so generously prepared and let me tell you it was delicious!

"Harry?"

"Hmm" he responded with a mouth full.

"How did you know this was my favorite breakfast?"

"Nail told me. I think he must have watched too many episodes of keeping up with the kardashians" he laughed
"Oh and you haven't " I asked somewhat hurt.

He instantly stopped laughing, dropped his cutlery and looked at me and said "well you know how you apologized for judging me wrongly, well now it's my turn to apologize too"

"Ooh for what" I asked

"Umm the truth is Kendall, before I met you and your sister at that office building I never really taught much about your family. I kind of saw what the media was saying about you guys and for some unknown reason I believed it. I taught you and your sisters were such brats and felt entitled, but now knowing you and Kylie, that couldn't be further from the truth. And for that am truly sorry."

"How sorry?"

"This much" he stretched both of his arms wide to let me know how much.

"Wow! That much?" I asked with glee like some silly little girl.

We both smiled at each other and continued eating in silence.

After our meal, I got up to collected our plates but Harry won't have it. "You cooked now am going to clean" I protested back.

"That's not how it works babe" he said

"Oh but that's exactly how it works. Harry am not sick neither am I disabled. Am just sad over being cheated on that's it. But eventually am going to move on and that is not going to happen if I just sit around and mop and expect everyone to do everything for me.I have to face reality sooner than later. Please let me do this as a thank you for last night and this morning." I gave him my best puppy dog eyes, which works on every member of my family and am sure Harry is no exception.

"Ok fine!" He finally gave in.

I took the plates to the kitchen sink and started washing it, Harry came behind me, put his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for cleaning up.

"Am going to take a shower, I stink" he said before removing his arms from me, making me miss his warmth.

"Oh ok, I wasn't going to say anything but yeah you are a little stinky ^" I teased and then splashed him with water.

"Oh no you didn't!" He said dramatically waving his second finger at me.

"Oh but I did! Oops" I splashed him some more and watched as he shook the water out of his curly hair and then launched at me "this means war! " he screamed before grabbing a cup, filling it with water and dumping it all on me and of course! I reciprocated. We were seriously in the middle of our hotel kitchen having a water fight and giggling like a bunch of teenagers during summer break. We were interrupted with a knock on the door.

Harry stopped and held his hands up as a sign of surrender before rushing to the door to fling it opened and in walked the rest of the group and my lil sister Kylie.

Their faces were that of amusement and shock all in one.

"What the hell happened in here?" Liam asked in his daddy direction voice

"Did the pipe beak or something?" Zayn asked

"They were having a water fight, that's what the hell happened" chimed in Nail

"Omg without me?" Louis said faking hurt

"Nor me?!" Kylie said too

Me and Harry both looked at each other and started laughing hysterically at our appearance, the others looked at us like we were crazy.

"Well I was about to take a shower before you guys came, so why don't I go do that" Harry said

"Why would you do that? You're already wet umm You look clean enough to me" Nail said seriously whiles Louis slapped him across his head and told him not everyone hates taking showers like he do. Then they started arguing.

"Ok well am gonna go now" Harry interrupted them.

"Oh not before I take a shower first" I said after I dashed towards the bathroom whiles Harry followed.

Well of course I got to the bathroom first and tried closing the door with all my might because Harry got there shortly after me and let's just saw he is a sore looser. I gathered all my strength and locked the door behind me, he eventually left and I showered in peace.

But I couldn't help but listen to the conversation going on outside. The boys teased Harry about being out-runned by a girl. He however told them he let me win. I heard Kylie ask him why then he was banging on the door. She reminded him who our father was and the genes we were blessed with; in the form of our long legs and our ability to run.
...
I got out the shower then realize I didn't have a towel with me. I was horrified because the boys were around but also contempt because my sister was here too.
I walked out of the bathtub and opened the door just a little bit to poke my head out.

"Kylie!" I called

"What do you want!" She responded back in that way she always do when she doesn't want to do anything.

Oh this is awkward I taught. "I forgot my towel in the room can you please bring it to me"

"Ok she responded" making me relax a little bit. But I heard the boys erupt into laughter. Ok? What is so funny about me forgetting my towel? I asked Nicole who is too quiet for my liking. Where is she when you really need her?

"Sorry Kendall I can't get the towel" Kylie said in a low voice as if something heavy was crushing her.

"Why not?"
"Because Harry is holding me down"
"Harry! Let her go!"
"No!" he replied
"Why not?" I yelled so he could hear me
"Because you embarrassed me by rushing to the bathroom, and now it's my turn to get my pound of flesh."
"Fine suit yourself I'll just wear back my clothes. Ha who got the last laugh?!"
"Still me babe" he replied

Huh? What is he talking about I turned to look for my clothes but they weren't on the bathroom floor.
"Harry Edward Styles!!!!!"